Magic_Candles??? Maybe color coded with RSI signals??

B

Beltrame1

VIP
I came across this trader on Twitter and the above picture shows colored candles and an entry and exit indicator it seems, which looks pretty good... I was wondering if anyone in here would have an idea or even attempt replicating this code...I do have his Ma_Wave in the picture.
@BenTen @YungTraderFromMontana

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Just by looking at that screenshot, it would be impossible to come up with anything.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
So further looking at the picture, it seems like the backtesting entry was based on the candle crossing above the moving average (I assume it's the MA_Wave indicator that you already have). I'm not sure what the exit condition would be, though.

B

Beltrame1

VIP
So further looking at the picture, it seems like the backtesting entry was based on the candle crossing above the moving average (I assume it's the MA_Wave indicator that you already have). I'm not sure what the exit condition would be, though.

This is the MA`s_Wave code, if it helps in any way,
Maybe, just maybe, the exit indicators could be based on Upper Bollinger Bands, or some form of Pivot Points, Auto-Fib levels.... Just what I could think of at the moment... There are always 2 arrows on both the entry and exit signals.... It does look pretty cool, clean and efficient...

Code:
#MAs_Wave

declare upper;

input showlabels = yes;

input crossingType = {default above, below};

input price = close;

plot ema0 = ExpAverage (close, 13);
plot ema1 = ExpAverage (close, 27);
plot ema2 = ExpAverage (close, 55);

ema0.SetDefaultColor(Color.GRAY);
ema0.SetLineWeight(1);
ema1.SetDefaultColor(Color.GRAY);
ema1.SetLineWeight(1);
ema2.SetDefaultColor(Color.RED);
ema2.SetLineWeight(1);

AddCloud(ema0, ema1, Color.DARK_GRAY, Color.DARK_GRAY);
AddCloud(ema1, ema2, Color.GRAY, Color.GRAY);

AddLabel(showlabels, "13ema = " + Round(ema0, 2), if close >= ema0 then Color.uptick else Color.downtick);
AddLabel(showlabels, "27ema = " + Round(ema1, 2), if close >= ema1 then Color.uptick else Color.downtick);
addlabel(showlabels, "55ema = " + round(ema2, 2), if close >= ema2 then color.uptick else color.downtick);

Last edited: