How setup Alert to remind us place order

T

tommy1327

VIP
Hi Seniors
I am new to usethinkscript. thanks all shared the wonderful code and indicators and gives tips for trading, many thanks.
however due to need working at day time, not able to real time monitor the chart through desktop. and mobile phone not able to use the script codes.
is it any procedure guide us setup the alert once the buy/sell signal trigger, send out email or message,and able to place order through the phone.

thanks again

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
You can setup alerts for your script by creating a scanner > save that scanner as a watchlist > get alerted for new changes within that watchlist. However, ToS doesn't support auto trading at the moment.

J

Jackieguo22331

@BenTen I have a code for a scanner but how do make it into scan if you know what i mean?

T

tommy1327

VIP
You can setup alerts for your script by creating a scanner > save that scanner as a watchlist > get alerted for new changes within that watchlist. However, ToS doesn't support auto trading at the moment.
Thanks BenTen. I will try it.BTW whether have any procedure to do this?

T

tommy1327

VIP
@BenTen Hi master, I had add in successfully, may I know the watchlist will refresh automatically? Looks like the watchlist Which contain the scanner result in the mobile phone didn’t change.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@tommy1327 From my understanding and experience, the watchlist get refreshes every 3-5 mins.

T

tommy1327

VIP
@tommy1327 From my understanding and experience, the watchlist get refreshes every 3-5 mins.
@BenTen Hi, really amazing website that many shared codes help on trading. I wish to upgrade VIP also, but worry about that some thread for me quite new and can't fully understand what people are talking. any suggestion on it that I can faster improved.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@tommy1327 Glad to hear that you want to join our VIP membership. No rush on it. Learning takes time. I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to accomplish, though. Are you looking to learn more about thinkscript? If so, check out this thread.