High Low ticker tool

ezrollin

I would really like to have a High/Low ticker tool like Etrade has.
I found out about it from watching Stock Market Live on YouTube. He has one on the right side of his chart.
Its a real time time and sales for all stocks that shows if its selling off or people are buying them up.
It really helps to see what the market is doing.
I think it would have to be something built in rather than what an indicator would have power to be able to do.
Thanks,
Jon

I would really like to have a High/Low ticker tool like Etrade has.
I found out about it from watching Stock Market Live on YouTube. He has one on the right side of his chart.
Its a real time time and sales for all stocks that shows if its selling off or people are buying them up.
It really helps to see what the market is doing.
I think it would have to be something built in rather than what an indicator would have power to be able to do.
Thanks,
Jon
Hello fellow CHAD member haha! Unfortunately this can not be accomplished on TOS, at least nowhere near the same style. Closest thing would be for a code for scanning stocks, but visually and time wise it will not come close to Josh Answer's set up on E-Trade Pro. Maybe one day TOS will bless us with such a tool

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

Pretty late to this as im still learning about TOS. so i understand that you say this isnt available on TOS but you say the closest thing would be a code for scanning for stock stocks. i dont really care about the visually but could you possibly make a code for us fellow chad?

Pretty late to this as im still learning about TOS. so i understand that you say this isnt available on TOS but you say the closest thing would be a code for scanning for stock stocks. i dont really care about the visually but could you possibly make a code for us fellow chad?
I am not too well versed in creating scans, nor do I know if the conditions for the scan already exist inside TOS. I guess we would first have to define EXACTLY what the high/low ticker E*Trade has is saying, then apply that definition to the scan for a watchlist. If someone accomplishes that, then I would simply add a couple extra criteria for the watchlist parameters to eliminate poor ticker symbols for trading and narrow the results for bigger names as those lead to bigger moves. Stuff like market cap, float, or whatever to limit the list. Though in the meantime, I recommend checking out this thread for a way to potentially try and spot some movers early https://usethinkscript.com/threads/scalping-strategy-with-flow-data-currently-testing.1023/ also there are a few other similar threads in the forums as well

I registered here just to say I JUST WANT THE LEXUS!
E*Trade Pro is "free" but you have to have at least 1k in your account to get live quotes, which is required to use the platform
Also envious of that high low ticker
i had to register to just to say "SEND IN THE JETS!!!"
LET GOOO BABY!!!
see ya in the am cult. also tos needs the high/low ticker. everybody send in a formal request lol