High Low Bubble in Chart programatically

Ravenjams

Hello,

I haven't found what I was looking for in searches... Maybe someone can point me to what I am looking for...

In TOS Chart setting you have an option to "Show high/low bubbles"

How can I get that data programmatically?

How does TOS calculate this so I can use it in my script?

I would add a graphic, but I am so new I haven't figured out how to do this yet.

Thank You!

rad14733

VIP
Thank You! It helps when you know the available functions within this scripter.

You too can know them if you spend time in the Thinkscript Learning Center, to an extent... You can't come away knowing less, trust me... I have at least one browser tab open in there 24/7, and usually at least two... Nobody can remember everything... I've programmed in so many programming and scripting languages that I know that nobody can remember it all... I've even written my own classes and libraries and still required a reference to use them properly...

Ravenjams

You too can know them if you spend time in the Thinkscript Learning Center, to an extent... You can't come away knowing less, trust me... I have at least one browser tab open in there 24/7, and usually at least two... Nobody can remember everything... I've programmed in so many programming and scripting languages that I know that nobody can remember it all... I've even written my own classes and libraries and still required a reference to use them properly...
You are right! I actually have it on my second monitor now. I am getting the hang of it slowly on how TOS was designed and it starting to make sense now. Read and Read some more...