High and Low Reversals Indicator + Day Trading Strategy

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@joshuadstout Left click on your chart > Chart Scale > Uncheck fit studies.

R

Rahul

VIP
@BenTen Will the arrows appear as soon as they form? If so after how many candles?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@Rahul You will see it during and after the candle is formed. There is no delay but there is repaint.

R

Rahul

VIP
@BenTen Thanks Ben. Are you using this indicator? What is best time frame to use this? Any other indicator to confirm this signal?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@Rahul I do not. I like the 5m timeframe for this indicator.

raghavag2004

raghavag2004

VIP
Warehouse
@BenTen

for 5min & 15min scanner want to add stock last price should be $30 or some X value, can you share what line i need to add i nthe script?

S

Steve2286

VIP
seeing some great signals from this one - scanner but no watchlist column for this - correct?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@Steve2286 That’s correct, we don’t have a watchlist column for this one.

B

busyrain

Warehouse
@BenTen I tried this code to quite a few stocks and the high reversal signal shows up in many of them but the low reversal signal never shows up. Is this expected and why? Thanks.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@busyrain Make sure you have extended hours enabled or else you will not be able to receive bullish signals.

B

busyrain

Warehouse
@BenTen, thanks for your quick response. Yes that works!

M

MFitz73

I think it would be useful to also have this work in an dynamic watchlist column. Maybe have the background color change when the arrow gets painted on the chart.

M

MFitz73

Hey guys, Im just tinkering around the code here but if you add the following to the end of the code and then put the entire code into a custom column in a dyn watch list it should work. I put 5 bars in just as Im testing it but maybe you only need within 2 bars if its in your watchlist?
AddLabel(yes, if arrowup or arrowdn within 5 bars then "Check" else "No");

J

jdotcuhh

Awesome script!! thank you guys so much.
I was wondering how could i add entry and exits.
Maybe something like entry when alert confirms, and stop loss at a prior high or low on the pivot area

A

adarty73

Warehouse
@BenTen there is any way can be put into a watchlist or a scanner The High_and Low Reversals? I tried to copy and take out the Plots but is not working