Heiken Ashi conditional order at close of bar?

W

whirl

Hey guys. Just seeing if this is possible. Is there a way to exit a position when the close of Heiken Ashi candle changes color on a 5 minute bar?
Ideally I'd like to close a position at the end of the trend when the candle closes red after a series of green bars for example. Is something like that possible? I have no real scripting skills. Thank you

W

whirl

@RickAns Thank you for that, nice interesting read. Yes, some additional rules would be needed but interesting to base on, always nice to hear near ideas.

Right now, I have a scan for when Heiken-Ashi candles change color in a TOS watchlist. But when trying to create a conditional order, I don't know how to create a script to exit a position when the color changes at the end of the bar.

W

whirl

If nobody here knows how to code this exit, would anyone by chance point me in the right direction of someplace that could do it for me? Thanks in advance.

W

whirl

Is there a website that has programmers for hire? I'm guessing this should be a quick fix. I know TOS has some of the studies built in, but not sure how to tell it to exit when the colors change. Thank you