create a label or a bubble that tells daily open

christ

Hello,
i'd like to create a label that tell daily open of the current day or a bubble on the right w/o the horizontal line.
i'm really new to this i've been starting to creating my own basic stuff but this is out of my league.

rad14733

VIP
That don't think that can be done... You could use a Chart Label at the top of the screen though... Not sure how you have a single label without a line but, then again, I don't code such things so maybe someone else has an answer more in line with your idea...

SleepyZ

Hello,
i'd like to create a label that tell daily open of the current day or a bubble on the right w/o the horizontal line.
i'm really new to this i've been starting to creating my own basic stuff but this is out of my league.
See if this helps. Option for a line, bubble, and/or label to display the open of the current day;
Code:
input showline = no;
def openPrice  = (if GetTime() crosses above RegularTradingStart(GetYYYYMMDD()) then open else openPrice[1]);
plot op = openPrice;
op.SetDefaultColor(Color.WHITE);
op.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HORIZONTAL);
op.SetHiding(!showline);

input showbubble  = yes;
input bubblemover = 4;
def b  = bubblemover;
def b1 = b + 1;
AddChartBubble(showbubble and IsNaN(close[b]) and !IsNaN(close[b1]), op[b], "O-" + AsText(op), color.white);

input showlabel = no;
AddLabel(showlabel, "Open-" + AsText(op), Color.WHITE);