Chart scrolling synchronization in ThinkorSwim?

Rojo Grande

VIP
This has probably been asked and answered, so please point me in the right direction. I'm looking for the definitive answer to if charts can be tied together so if I scroll forward or backwards, the other charts scroll with me. Thank you.

BenTen

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
You can have multiple different charts with the same layout, but I don't know if you can scroll in one chart and have the other chart(s) follow.

i have been in constant change with my setup trying to find the most efficient way to watch price action, maybe im only watching one chart one day but maybe im trying to watch 7 to 10 charts next day, one thing i been wondering is if it might be possible to script some sort of auto scroll on the grid. has anyone thought or tried anything like that? does anyone think its possible?

rad14733

VIP
i have been in constant change with my setup trying to find the most efficient way to watch price action, maybe im only watching one chart one day but maybe im trying to watch 7 to 10 charts next day, one thing i been wondering is if it might be possible to script some sort of auto scroll on the grid. has anyone thought or tried anything like that? does anyone think its possible?
Can't be done in Thinkorswim in its current form... (n)