Bid/Ask price missing from ThinkorSwim?

Solution
I was just about to post a similar question, since I couldn't get bid or ask to work in a study or a scan. My read of the TLC page you link is that they are only available in quote columns, alerts and conditional orders:

This function is only available in thinkScript® integration features: Custom Quotes, Study Alerts, and Conditional Orders.

Unless it was different in the past, this may simply be the way it's always been, which is highly unfortunate.
I was just about to post a similar question, since I couldn't get bid or ask to work in a study or a scan. My read of the TLC page you link is that they are only available in quote columns, alerts and conditional orders:

This function is only available in thinkScript® integration features: Custom Quotes, Study Alerts, and Conditional Orders.

Unless it was different in the past, this may simply be the way it's always been, which is highly unfortunate.

Solution

Tweak155

@MoneyMagnet Hey thanks for the post - I also eventually discovered they are not available in studies. I did however end up using

Code:
CLOSE(PriceType=PriceType.BID) or CLOSE(PriceType=PriceType.ASK)

which worked for my needs.