Repaints AGAIG Stars Aligned Chart For ThinkOrSwim

Repaints
Just tested the strategy.

I did find that the horizontal arrows repainted twice today but I did not place any option trades.

I think the strategy would work well with some type of key levels instead. Any experience on the ORB indicator repainting?

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

I do not get any display of candles. Get everything else. Something I'm missing? Side note, thank you so much for taking your time to produce these charts and indicators. I'm a newbie. Used Street Smart for 20 years. Without help from people like yourself, my learning curve would be like climbing the Himalaya .
Many many thanks Mike

Forgive my ignorance, but what are the "TI- MTF-DMI" in the first line after "FIRST THE CHART “STARS”"

Paper trading at the moment but your AGAIG system appears a hugely reliable - so long as all the indicators agree... many thanks!

AGAIG STARS ALIGNED TRADING for TOS​

Since (to my knowledge) nobody has found the actual Holy Grail for options trading, it leaves me with the idea that the next best goal is to trade with “As Good As It Gets -- The Stars Aligned.”

For trading purposes, I use a 2min/5min chart combination (although one can use the time frames of their choice).

Now let’s see HOW THE STARS CAN BECOME ALIGNED.

FIRST THE CHART “STARS”

The three Chart Stars are: The Traffic Light (one of my newest and best Dashboard Labels), The TI- MTF-DMI and the Chart Trading Path (Red/Green MA (Moving Average Arrows). WHEN THESE THREE AGREE “THE STARS ARE ALIGNED.

NEXT “THE SUPPORTING CAST”

THE SUPPORTING CAST is all the other indicators which provide a heads-up for changes in direction that might be happening soon, as well as known Pivot Points where computers and algorithms frequently express themselves, as well as the Price Pointer and PSAR (Parabolic Stop and Reverse).

I’ve also added the Bayesian Trend Labels. These two labels show TREND STRENGTH Up/Down % and Probability of Up/Down TREND BY PERCENT.

I’m using clouds instead of candles, and I am following price trend with my Price Pointer.

ORB (Opening Range Breakout is shown as a 15 minute opening dashed yellow and after 15 minutes becomes a solid yellow line, The label above will show if trading is within/above/below the ORB.

NOTE: The VWAP date must be changed daily to be accurate.

Other labels are self-explanatory, or you can ask questions related to the chart.

This is the link for a dual chart: http://tos.mx/!qGnoz9il
The Chart visual is:
igPpFxF.jpeg

@csricksdds, thanks again for all you contribute, wondering what the difference is between "Trend Strength"
and Prob of UpTrend ?
Also knowing (I think) you trade your charts with options - can you explain maybe a few of your trades from the past like yesterday if there were any, and which of your charts you are actively using daily.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

Not the exact question you're looking for?

Start a new thread and receive assistance from our community.

87k+ Posts
411 Online
Create Post

The Market Trading Game Changer

Join 2,500+ subscribers inside the useThinkScript VIP Membership Club
  • Exclusive indicators
  • Proven strategies & setups
  • Private Discord community
  • ‘Buy The Dip’ signal alerts
  • Exclusive members-only content
  • Add-ons and resources
  • 1 full year of unlimited support

Frequently Asked Questions

What is useThinkScript?

useThinkScript is the #1 community of stock market investors using indicators and other tools to power their trading strategies. Traders of all skill levels use our forums to learn about scripting and indicators, help each other, and discover new ways to gain an edge in the markets.

How do I get started?

We get it. Our forum can be intimidating, if not overwhelming. With thousands of topics, tens of thousands of posts, our community has created an incredibly deep knowledge base for stock traders. No one can ever exhaust every resource provided on our site.

If you are new, or just looking for guidance, here are some helpful links to get you started.

What are the benefits of VIP Membership?
VIP members get exclusive access to these proven and tested premium indicators: Buy the Dip, Advanced Market Moves 2.0, Take Profit, and Volatility Trading Range. In addition, VIP members get access to over 50 VIP-only custom indicators, add-ons, and strategies, private VIP-only forums, private Discord channel to discuss trades and strategies in real-time, customer support, trade alerts, and much more. Learn all about VIP membership here.
How can I access the premium indicators?
To access the premium indicators, which are plug and play ready, sign up for VIP membership here.
Back