Repaints AGAIG High Profit Options Trading Chart For ThinkOrSwim

Repaints

csricksdds

Trader Educator
VIP
AGAIG As Good As It Gets
High Profit Options Trading Chart for TOS
This may be my best trading chart thus far!

UPDATED: moved murrey bubbles to the right
Rrne6uq.jpeg

LABELS:
ATR D/W (Daily Weekly); PSAR; Stacked EMAs; ORB LABEL; TI MTFs; TRAFFIC LIGHT (Green, Yellow, Red);

CHART:
Includes the Date Time Line Vertical; Murrey Math Pivots; AsGoodAsItGetsIndicator; PRICE POINTER; PSAR Transition Line; SD (Standard Deviation) Pivots; Europe Closing Vertical Line; Profit Maximizer Arrows; Power Hour Heads Up;

COMMENTARY:
Any questions feel free to ask?

Hopefully the upper labels are self-explanatory.

The THICK RED/GREEN Upper/Lower lines are MAJOR MURREY MATH PIVOTS (Overbought/Oversold and may move (repaint) until high/low pivots are established). The Yellow dashed lines UNDER/OVER the HEAVY LINES are where Overbought/Oversold Direction is probably Weakening.

The Short/Long Bubbles are my As Good As It Gets Indicator Trend Direction Bubbles.

The Heavy Chart WAVY Line with direction arrows is the Profit Maximizer Arrows. Also included is the 20 EMA White Line showing if the moving average is above/below the 20 EMA.

Also are Vertical lines showing just before Europe Market Closing and just before the Power Hour (last hour of trading).

ONLY PLACE TRADES WHEN TWO OR MORE INDICATORS ARE IN AGREEMENT!
Links: (5min Charts) MUST follow these instructions for loading shared links.
Single Chart: http://tos.mx/!yowprDUc
Double Chart: http://tos.mx/!MbS6BvHd
Chart View Single: Chart View Double:

Last edited by a moderator:

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

AGAIG As Good As It Gets

Rrne6uq.jpeg

LABELS:
ATR D/W (Daily Weekly); PSAR; Stacked EMAs; ORB LABEL; TI MTFs; TRAFFIC LIGHT (Green, Yellow, Red);

CHART:
Includes the Date Time Line Vertical; Murrey Math Pivots; AsGoodAsItGetsIndicator; PRICE POINTER; PSAR Transition Line; SD (Standard Deviation) Pivots; Europe Closing Vertical Line; Profit Maximizer Arrows; Power Hour Heads Up;

COMMENTARY:
Any questions feel free to ask?

Hopefully the upper labels are self-explanatory.

The THICK RED/GREEN Upper/Lower lines are MAJOR MURREY MATH PIVOTS (Overbought/Oversold and may move (repaint) until high/low pivots are established). The Yellow dashed lines UNDER/OVER the HEAVY LINES are where Overbought/Oversold Direction is probably Weakening.

The Short/Long Bubbles are my As Good As It Gets Indicator Trend Direction Bubbles.

The Heavy Chart WAVY Line with direction arrows is the Profit Maximizer Arrows. Also included is the 20 EMA White Line showing if the moving average is above/below the 20 EMA.

Also are Vertical lines showing just before Europe Market Closing and just before the Power Hour (last hour of trading).

ONLY PLACE TRADES WHEN TWO OR MORE INDICATORS ARE IN AGREEMENT!
Links: (5min Charts) MUST follow these instructions for loading shared links.
Single Chart: http://tos.mx/!n1Y8qBUa
Double Chart: http://tos.mx/!MbS6BvHd
Chart View Single: Chart View Double:
Could please explain how you use this. The criteria

Could please explain how you use this. The criteria
Second this comment. Can you please provide more clarity on how you are using this and if it applies to all time frames or just 5m? And what do you mean 'only place trades when two or more indicators are in agreement?' . Which two indicators are you referring to?

Thanks for sharing this. Bump on the post above for explanation of the headers. Thanks in advance!

On another note, I'm getting a weird line at the bottom for the ATRreversal study. Ended up turning that off as it was screwing with the scaling of my charts. Don't seem to see it on your screenshots.

Thanks for sharing this. Bump on the post above for explanation of the headers. Thanks in advance!

On another note, I'm getting a weird line at the bottom for the ATRreversal study. Ended up turning that off as it was screwing with the scaling of my charts. Don't seem to see it on your screenshots.
Anytime you see a line you don’t want put your pointer on it and right click to see which indicator it is tied to then go to the drop-down and right click on the wheel at the right and unclick the part you don’t want to see.

Second this comment. Can you please provide more clarity on how you are using this and if it applies to all time frames or just 5m? And what do you mean 'only place trades when two or more indicators are in agreement?' . Which two indicators are you referring to?
You have several direction indicators on the chart and want at least two or more in agreement to place a trade.

@csricksdds
I haven't been able to get the green light, caution light (traffic signal) to show up on the 10 minute chart. I haven't tried it on any other higher time frames. It works on the 5 minute.

@csricksdds - I’m closely following your indicator. Could you clarify when you typically enter a buy or sell position? Is it at the first green/red arrow, or do you wait for the third green/red arrow for a confirmation to enter a position?

Last edited:
@csricksdds
Wondering why you, 1) Dropped the, "AsGoodAsItGets Lower Indicator #CSR Buy/Sell Arrows with Short/Long Bubbles," from your prior version, as it's really handy as a harbinger of what's likely to come. And, 2) why did you bring back the candlesticks, since one of the strong points of your indicator is the reliance on the strength of direction rather than candlestick price action?

@csricksdds
Wondering why you, 1) Dropped the, "AsGoodAsItGets Lower Indicator #CSR Buy/Sell Arrows with Short/Long Bubbles," from your prior version, as it's really handy as a harbinger of what's likely to come. And, 2) why did you bring back the candlesticks, since one of the strong points of your indicator is the reliance on the strength of direction rather than candlestick price action?
Thank you for your nice list of questions. I have developed several AGAIG indicators with different variations. As a visual trader I try to make indicators that might be appealing to some and others that might be appealing to others. It's like car shopping, some models are more appealing to some and not to others.

My charting goal is to have the least amount of indicators that give the information a person desires.

If you will tell me the ones you would like on your personal charting and let me know I will try to put them in place for you.

If you like this chart and would like for me to delete, or add something for you, I will be happy to help? Let me know.

@csricksdds - I’m closely following your indicator. Could you clarify when you typically enter a buy or sell position? Is it at the first green/red arrow, or do you wait for the third green/red arrow for a confirmation to enter a position?
I will enter or exit when at least two (or more) indicators are in agreement

@csricksdds
I haven't been able to get the green light, caution light (traffic signal) to show up on the 10 minute chart. I haven't tried it on any other higher time frames. It works on the 5 minute.
Go to the beaker to the left of the time frame you are using - click on it for dropdown to added studies and strategies...look to the right of the Traffic Light, click on the wheel and change the aggregation period to 10 minutes. If still having problems let me know?

AGAIG As Good As It Gets
I love this chart but I am not sure I am using it correctly.

Can you eyeball the attached message stream from this morning.
It looks like it goes long and short every 5/10 minutes.
I usually get a message AGAIT long.
Then followed buy a cancel long and a cancel short. Can you explain this to me?

Many thanks Mike
95VRUfk.png

SPX

Also 5 min & 15 min charts

From 10:50 to just not getting long alerts while the index dropped.
2024-09-09-TOS_CHARTS.png

SPX

Also 5 min & 15 min charts

From 10:50 to just not getting long alerts while the index dropped.
Sorry for the delay - using the double link above I loaded the 5 & 15 min SPX charts to show you what mine shows. When I did my computer froze up and I had to restart and reload everything. Here is a copy of the chart I had copied for you just before it froze up.

It appears that another long was not generated following the one at open until 11:20 along with confirming up arrows when it hit the Murrey Math Pivot

Thank you. Looks similar. What is it telling me when I get a message AGAIT long. Then followed buy a cancel long and a cancel short. Can you explain this to me? Many thanks Mike

Thank you. Looks similar. What is it telling me when I get a message AGAIT long. Then followed buy a cancel long and a cancel short. Can you explain this to me? Many thanks Mike
That's an overall heads up that shows when a change in direction may be taking place...it's a pop up that shows for a few seconds...it's best not to place or exit trades unless the chart itself is giving multiple indications for a change in direction. Those popups are a lot like AI which thinks it knows something but can't tell you where the market will be closing today (and neither can I so most if my intelligence is probably artificial as well!)

Not the exact question you're looking for?

Start a new thread and receive assistance from our community.

87k+ Posts
362 Online
Create Post

The Market Trading Game Changer

Join 2,500+ subscribers inside the useThinkScript VIP Membership Club
  • Exclusive indicators
  • Proven strategies & setups
  • Private Discord community
  • ‘Buy The Dip’ signal alerts
  • Exclusive members-only content
  • Add-ons and resources
  • 1 full year of unlimited support

Frequently Asked Questions

What is useThinkScript?

useThinkScript is the #1 community of stock market investors using indicators and other tools to power their trading strategies. Traders of all skill levels use our forums to learn about scripting and indicators, help each other, and discover new ways to gain an edge in the markets.

How do I get started?

We get it. Our forum can be intimidating, if not overwhelming. With thousands of topics, tens of thousands of posts, our community has created an incredibly deep knowledge base for stock traders. No one can ever exhaust every resource provided on our site.

If you are new, or just looking for guidance, here are some helpful links to get you started.

What are the benefits of VIP Membership?
VIP members get exclusive access to these proven and tested premium indicators: Buy the Dip, Advanced Market Moves 2.0, Take Profit, and Volatility Trading Range. In addition, VIP members get access to over 50 VIP-only custom indicators, add-ons, and strategies, private VIP-only forums, private Discord channel to discuss trades and strategies in real-time, customer support, trade alerts, and much more. Learn all about VIP membership here.
How can I access the premium indicators?
To access the premium indicators, which are plug and play ready, sign up for VIP membership here.
Back