Added custom indicators in graph

bullishbear420

Hi guys! Okay basically I have the 10x multi code in my TOS which adds little squares above my graph. Its useful to show you trends on different time frames simultaneously. Now I have this open interest option code that basically does the same thing with adding little boxes above my graph. The code works but my small OCD issue is that the OI options squares are right next to the 10x multi code boxes - is there a way I can make it underneath instead of next to?

rad14733

VIP
that sucks but thanks for a quick reply lol. So I guess I either have to get used to it or put it in a lower study lol
Or up your meds... :confused: Just kidding... Kinda... I know OCD sucks... I suffer from Depression and Social Anxiety myself...

I was going to suggest the lower study idea in my previous post... Try that route... (y)

XeoNoX

VIP
Hi guys! Okay basically I have the 10x multi code in my TOS which adds little squares above my graph. Its useful to show you trends on different time frames simultaneously. Now I have this open interest option code that basically does the same thing with adding little boxes above my graph. The code works but my small OCD issue is that the OI options squares are right next to the 10x multi code boxes - is there a way I can make it underneath instead of next to?
a semi-working work around is if your someone that doesnt resize your charts often.... you can create a "filler label" with <SPACES> (with no text) that matches the background of your chart, so it "blends in" and just keep filling it with spaces till it pushes the label you want to the next row down.

bullishbear420

a semi-working work around is if your someone that doesnt resize your charts often.... you can create a "filler label" with <SPACES> (with no text) that matches the background of your chart, so it "blends in" and just keep filling it with spaces till it pushes the label you want to the next row down.
Idk if that will work with this but hey its worth a shot - thanks!