Add text label to horizontal lines?

I take that back. My horizontal line is not working correctly when using GetAveragePrice() function. If I hardcoded the value then the line get displayed as perfect straight line. I just created a new post on this. Perhaps you could take a peek if you don't mind? It has been a frustrating 3 hours trying to figure this out.

Is there a way to show the plot names on the price levels in TOS chart? I have created a custom script to plot Camarilla pivots and want to see the names of each levels along with price preferably.

Any help/suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

@XeoNoX thank you for the response!!
I do not believe though that AddLabel would show up at the price level? In the screen shot that I've provided in the link below, you can there are 3 price levels I manually added and they show the label and price. I am looking to achieve that via thinkscript.

TPtLFh1.png

@ktrades There is a topic that @BenTen posted in yesterday regarding Chart Alert lines that provide a line and text... The only downfall to this is that once price triggers the Chart Alert the lines goes away... If you can live with that, it's an option... Other than that there isn't another option other than your manual method...

How can I put a title to a horizontal line?

What horizontal line...??? If you are using Drawing Tools you can edit the line properties by Right-Clicking on the line but that Title only shows on-hover... If you want the text visible all the time you need to add it manually using Drawing Tools > Text option...

Have you been in the Learning Center to study up yet...??? If you are a novice trader or new to Thinkorswim it would be well worth your while... Knowledge is power... And better than just coming to the forums thinking you can cherry-pick your way to success... Just sayin...

Last edited:
What horizontal line...??? If you are using Drawing Tools you can edit the line properties by Right-Clicking on the line but that Title only shows on-hover... If you want the text visible all the time you need to add it manually using Drawing Tools > Text option...
I want to name the horizontal lines of the study. as well as you can put them in the drawings

Trying to take this code and show ONLY the highest high for the a set number of days...one horizontal line showing highest price during period selected. Can you help?

Code:
input timeFrame = {default day,WEEK, MONTH};
input showOnlyToday = no;

def Highest = high(period = timeFrame)[1];
plot H = Highest;

H.DefineColor("Color", Color.CYAN);
H.AssignValueColor(H.color("Color"));
H.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.HORIZONTAL);

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.