A script to Cut & Paste

DRLEELYNN4391

I am new to ThinkScript. I'm hoping someone will be able to help me as I am not a computer programer and all this is Greek to me. I can cut and paste; haha. I was on Trading View but can't get back on without joining (I don't have the money for that right now). So what I'm looking for is a code for TOS but don't know how to apply it if it exists. The one I really want, I found here on YouTube...I like the curve that tell me when to buy & sell
I like the curve better than the SuperTrend. Can the YouTube script be applied to TOS studies? Is there a code to copy?

Solution
I am new to ThinkScript. I'm hoping someone will be able to help me as I am not a computer programer and all this is Greek to me. I can cut and paste; haha. I was on Trading View but can't get back on without joining (I don't have the money for that right now). So what I'm looking for is a code for TOS but don't know how to apply it if it exists. The one I really want, I found here on YouTube...I like the curve that tell me when to buy & sell
I like the curve better than the SuperTrend. Can the YouTube script be applied to TOS studies? Is there a code to copy?

if you want someone to help you, please take the time to gather some notes and post some info,
name of study
author
web link

at 35 seconds the...

if you want someone to help you, please take the time to gather some notes and post some info,
name of study
author
web link

at 35 seconds the video mentions the study name and author. type those into google , find the page, verify it is the same study, and post the link.
you don't need to be a tradingview member to look up studies. ( i never have anyway)

ps , any time a video starts out with, 100% profitable, this will make you a ton of money,... i am highly skeptical, and usually ignore it.

Solution

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

It looks like this is the script you are looking for, @DRLEELYNN4391. I only took a quick glance, but it appears that most of the indicator's components are already available on TOS and this site. If you read up on the various components, it will help you understand what the strategy seeks to accomplish so that you aren't blindly plotting signals and taking trades. Also, I concur with @halcyonguy about claims regarding the high win rate. No strategy works all the time in all market conditions.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Best wishes and happy trading!

Trader Raider & halcyonguy Thank you so much for your help. After an extensive Google search , halcyonguy, your info about the name and author on the YouTube video lead me to find that if I downloaded TradingView on my computer I can get the indicator I wanted and for free. I do take the YouTube videos with a grain of salt, however, at times there is a wealth of useful information that helps to understand the intricacies of the stock market. I find the visuals on this particular video so helpful. Thank you both for your advise.