Options volume analysis

M

mini

Does anyone has written a script for the options volume analysis indicator? If not, can anyone help to make one which can show in the chart according to the thinkorswim option chain or options statistics or options times and sales? Thanks in advance!

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
We have one called Volume Price Analysis, you can find it here. No idea of what the options volume analysis is. Got a picture or reference link?

M

mini

We have one called Volume Price Analysis, you can find it here. No idea of what the options volume analysis is. Got a picture or reference link?
I had no link of it. I want a indicator to show the unusual options activity indicator in the chart using the "options times and sales" statistics. Everytime a high volume options appear in the " options times and sales" can also show in the indicator in the chart. Maybe a call options in a green bar and put options in red bar and also showing the numbers of calls and puts? Do you think that will be possible? Thanks.

murkr

murkr

VIP
@BenTen Is there any way to scan for unusual option activity like they do in this video?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@murkr Not that I know of, you would have to use services like Flowalgo to get comprehensive unusual option activity data.