Opening Range Breakout Indicator for ThinkorSwim

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Newbie_1 Please take some time to learn about the opening range breakout strategy. You should only be scanning after 30 mins into the market open.

N

Newbie_1

@Newbie_1 Please take some time to learn about the opening range breakout strategy. You should only be scanning after 30 mins into the market open.
Sure. Thanks for your quick response.

V

Vimal Mittal

I am not able to see bull or bear zone (red or green color) on chart. Please guide me. Thanks.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Vimal Mittal Enable cloud via the indicator's settings.

V

Vimal Mittal

I meant to say is i see only green not red colot on my chart. I checked all three settings show plot, show bubble and show title. I do not see cloud disable or unable option in my settings. Help meout please. Thanks.
@Vimal Mittal Enable cloud via the indicator's settings.

T

thejoker

VIP
Is it possible to use this as an Order Condition. When I try I get an error that function BarNumber() is not valid.

T

tradeking313

I am really having issues with the 15 minute and 30 minute ORB.. I have entered the code from this forum but its not showing on my 15 minute chart. It shows up on the 5 minute perfectly. I would like it on my 15 minute chart and 30 minute chart please with the cloud shown as well

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@tradeking313 Did you adjust the opening range time?

T

tradeking313

@BenTen yes still nothing. 930-945 for 15 minute chart and 930-1000 for 30 minute chart...still nothing

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@tradeking313 If you want to get the 15min ORB range, then change the time to 945

T

tradeking313

@BenTen thanks ben its working now on the 15 minute. What about the 30 minute. I changed the "or end" to 1000 and nothing shows up

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@tradeking313 By default, this indicator will plot the 30 min range. There is no need to change anything.

D

dominique

Hi Ben,

Newbie here. I am also unable to see the cloud although my settings on the indicator on "Cloud On" is set as "Yes

Last edited: