Opening Range Breakout Indicator for ThinkorSwim

T

Ty199

@jcga1981 I am testing this also. I use the Super Trend 2 with it. I see that it does give an edge as you can still use it to short or go long while out of the zones. But using the targets as entries and exits. Still messing with it but seems to be really good on the /YM as hitting targets and its markers.

T

Trader Raider

@Ty199, I did that very thing this morning. Just scroll about half way down the code until you see two lines that begin with AddChartBubble. Then insert a pound sign (#) in front to make it #AddChartBubble. Bubbles gone!

T

Ty199

@Trader Raider Thanks, now it is much better ! They are gone now !!! Thanks again

E

ezrollin

Is this best for the 5 min charts?

It says "green indicates a close at eod above the yellow line" ... well that wasnt true based on the chart i'm looking at

horserider

horserider

VIP
@ezrollin priceline is just a horizontal line drawn across the whole chart at the current price.

E

ezrollin

What are the ORH and ORL are those for when it doesnt keep going away from the opening range, bounces off the 1st target and comes back to the open midrange areas in order to take risk off?

Mine doesnt paint the target bubbles or the cloud. No big deal, thanks