My macd S/R

mirage6006

hi all,

i came a cross an interesting indicator on tradingview but, unfortunately the script is hidden so i dont know how it works
so i was wondering if some of you guys know how and maybe can do a script on TOS
the indicator name is ( MY MACD S/R )
the interesting plot for me is middle orange line which i think its some how based on macd and something called macd hekinashi

i have tried it on tradingview and combined it with SMA 7 and LSMA 25 and it gave me a good result so far

also im trying to post pictures for it but https://imgur.com/ not letting me register, since they need me to enter a registration code which im waiting for it for hours but never receive

thanks all

Scripts are hidden when they contain proprietary code.

If you look at ToS built-in indicators, you will see they are preceded by a locked or unlocked padlock.
Yes, the ones displaying a locked padlock are free to USE but the code is proprietary.

The code for the Tradingview MACD support and resistance is proprietary but free to use.
yes i know that the script is hidden, thats way asked to check it out, since there are some really smart guys on this forum, who i believe that they can figure this indicator out.
so i hope some one do

yes i know that the script is hidden, thats way asked to check it out, since there are some really smart guys on this forum, who i believe that they can figure this indicator out.
so i hope some one do
Unfortunately, it is not possible to write code based on an image :(

I'm considering upgrading the account to get these premium indicators, but do you mind posting screenshots of AMM2 and TakeProfit indicators for a couple of stocks on 2min and 5 min chart please?

would like to see $AMZN and $NFLX from today on 2min and 5 min charts ( between 11am-2pm). Want to contrast these with my existing indicators for entry/exit ..and make sure I can effectively use them for my intra-day trading(primarily scalping and short-term trends). I do have other complementary indicators for Volume,Momentum,Support/Resistance, so wont be used standalone.

Thanks!

I'm considering upgrading the account to get these premium indicators, but do you mind posting screenshots of AMM2 and TakeProfit indicators for a couple of stocks on 2min and 5 min chart please?

would like to see $AMZN and $NFLX from today on 2min and 5 min charts ( between 11am-2pm). Want to contrast these with my existing indicators for entry/exit ..and make sure I can effectively use them for my intra-day trading(primarily scalping and short-term trends). I do have other complementary indicators for Volume,Momentum,Support/Resistance, so wont be used standalone.

Thanks!
There were no TakeProfit or AMM2 signals for $AMZN and $NFLX on yesterday's 2min and 5 min charts ( between 11am-2pm).
See here for more Scalper Indicators:
https://usethinkscript.com/threads/price-action-toolbox-for-thinkorswim.10747/

Last edited:
There were no TakeProfit or AMM2 signals for $AMZN and $NFLX on yesterday's 2min and 5 min charts ( between 11am-2pm).
See here for more Scalper Indicators:
https://usethinkscript.com/threads/price-action-toolbox-for-thinkorswim.10747/
@MerryDay
Thanks . Just to clarify, I do both scalping and intra-day trends, on 2min and 5min charts, in alignment with trends on higher timeframe like 15min and hourly charts and identified support/resistance levels. As your linked post rightly points out many of those repainting indicators can lie and cover up.
I'm trying to hold the trades longer with the trend, transitioning more into intra-day trend trading , while reserving the scalps for momentum breakouts.

Would you mind posting screenshots of the AMM2 and Takeprofit indicators for $AMZN and $AAPL from today ( 2min and 5min charts from market open to 2pm). Thanks!

Last edited:
@MerryDay
Thanks . Just to clarify, I do both scalping and intra-day trends, on 2min and 5min charts, in alignment with trends on higher timeframe like 15min and hourly charts and identified support/resistance levels. As your linked post rightly points out many of those repainting indicators can lie and cover up.
I'm trying to hold the trades longer with the trend, transitioning more into intra-day trend trading , while reserving the scalps for momentum breakouts.

Would you mind posting screenshots of the AMM2 and Takeprofit indicators for $AMZN and $AAPL from today ( 2min and 5min charts from market open to 2pm). Thanks!
Apple and Amazon from today June 16. Here ya go:
RZA4eDA.png

Apple and Amazon from today June 16. Here ya go:
RZA4eDA.png
@MerryDay , Thank you for posting the charts.
The supply/demand zones are spot on..Looks like there was buy signal at the bottom of the flush, although the trend itself had a bearish sentiment, but could have scalped long on it.
Are these Exit signals matched upto earlier entries (didnt see the matching Entry boxes) or meant to indicate potential shorts as well?
Am guessing these work better on longer timeframe.

@MerryDay , Thank you for posting the charts.
The supply/demand zones are spot on..Looks like there was buy signal at the bottom of the flush, although the trend itself had a bearish sentiment, but could have scalped long on it.
Are these Exit signals matched upto earlier entries (didnt see the matching Entry boxes) or meant to indicate potential shorts as well?
Am guessing these work better on longer timeframe.
Most members do not use the Take Profit to scalp. Take Profit is only an exit indicator to be used with your favorite strategy.

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.