High/Low Graph

ICE_Cold

Trying to modify the aggregation period in the High/Low Graph but can't seem to find the "Length" option. Has it been removed by TOS?

Solution
fuLD9e9.png
I am not exactly sure what you mean High/Low Graph, but I would assume that length is the number of bars in which ever aggregation is being used regardless. A length of 5 is likely 5 days on a daily chart, or 5 weeks on a weekly chart, and so on. You could likely just change the aggregation of the parent chart, but I would need more information to actually answer this question.

I am not exactly sure what you mean High/Low Graph, but I would assume that length is the number of bars in which ever aggregation is being used regardless. A length of 5 is likely 5 days on a daily chart, or 5 weeks on a weekly chart, and so on. You could likely just change the aggregation of the parent chart, but I would need more information to actually answer this question.
Hello, It's a column on the TOS Watchlist, TOS has this defaulted to D, I'm hoping to get a 3m view instead.

UPejcKc.gif

The tutorial said it's possible, I'm just not seeing how.

https://tickertape.tdameritrade.com/tools/stock-sentiment-high-low-graph-thinkorswim-16962

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Is there any possible way to get the high low graph as a chart label? It only shows the percentage if you hold your mouse cursor over the column. If it could be the percentage number on a color coded label for the chart that would be amazing. Thank you for any help.

high low graph script

input length = 1;

def hh = Highest(high, length);
def ll = Lowest(low, length);
def mid = (hh + ll) / 2;

plot HighLowDegree;
if (hh == ll) {
HighLowDegree = 0;
} else {
HighLowDegree = (close - mid) / (hh - mid);
}

If a chart label cannot be made can a column version that displays the percentages on the watchlist be made?

Last edited:
Is there any possible way to get the high low graph as a chart label? It only shows the percentage if you hold your mouse cursor over the column. If it could be the percentage number on a color coded label for the chart that would be amazing. Thank you for any help.

high low graph script

input length = 1;

def mid = (hh + ll) / 2;

plot HighLowDegree;
if (hh == ll) {
HighLowDegree = 0;
} else {
}

If a chart label cannot be made can a column version that displays the percentages on the watchlist be made?
Remove the plot HighLowDegree line and that should give you a number. Add that number (HighLowDegree) to a label on the chart. Same thing when used as a label in a watchlist.

What is the script for a Stock Hacker scan: High/Low Graph (Wk aggregation) value > 0

shared scan link: http://tos.mx/7vUOMNg Click here for --> Easiest way to load shared links
FYI: shared links are not enabled for most members until after the May 10, 2024 integration
If the link does not work for you, cut&paste the below script into your scan hacker
jAdn3Na.png

Ruby:
input length = 1;

def mid = (hh + ll) / 2;

def HighLowDegree;
if (hh == ll) {
    HighLowDegree = 0;
} else {
}

plot scan = HighLowDegree > 0 ;

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.