Footprint Indicator

I

Illumination

I have seen "Footprint" indicators that show volume on a detailed scale. It would show every candle and the trades that occurred per candle. I have seen variations called Market Delta but I am curious if tos has anything related to that. Thank you

G

gapcap1

This is a footprint chart (indicator) that is available for free on NinjaTrader 8, with support and resistance zones, and volume profile. Notice on the HOD, the candle makes a new high, but the cumulative delta at the bottom of the chart that corresponds to that candle, is negative. This is a classic bearish divergence i.e., a new high, but negative cum. delta. Confirmation is provided with the following 6 candles all having negative cumulative delta. There are other nuances to interpreting order flow from the chart, e.g. volume imbalance, candle size, candle coloration, high volume node, etc. IMO, this is a valuable tool for timing.

I

Ichimokucloud

@gapcap1 , could you advise where you downloaded the free NT8 footprint indicator from? Have been looking for a while but all I find are paid versions or free with subscription to something like a data feed etc. Thanks!

G

gapcap1

@gapcap1 , could you advise where you downloaded the free NT8 footprint indicator from? Have been looking for a while but all I find are paid versions or free with subscription to something like a data feed etc. Thanks!

If you get NT8, I can e-mail you the file to download.

I

Ichimokucloud

@gapcap1 I do currently have NT8 in addition to TOS. I use TOS mainly for charting and NT to trade as they have micro futures available. Am I allowed to post my email here or will you send me a link?

I

Ichimokucloud

@gapcap1 Thanks for the link. I joined and searched that forum but it appears the indicator requires "elite" membership at $100.00 cost. Please advise if that was the case or if I am wrong can you provide a link to the free version. Your help as always is appreciated!

G

gapcap1

@gapcap1 Thanks for the link. I joined and searched that forum but it appears the indicator requires "elite" membership at $100.00 cost. Please advise if that was the case or if I am wrong can you provide a link to the free version. Your help as always is appreciated!

if you post me your email, I'll send you 2different versions

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@gapcap1 Please do not request anyone to share their email on here. If you have something to share, post it directly in here.

We don’t allow piracy either. If you don’t have permission to share, please don’t.

G

gapcap1

@gapcap1 Please do not request anyone to share their email on here. If you have something to share, post it directly in here.

We don’t allow piracy either. If you don’t have permission to share, please don’t.

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! But, aye, matey!

Y

yman

@gapcap1 I do currently have NT8 in addition to TOS. I use TOS mainly for charting and NT to trade as they have micro futures available. Am I allowed to post my email here or will you send me a link?
Hey man needed your help with the footprint charts

R

Ramesh16

VIP

HI Ben, Could you please convert one tradingview indicator to TOS for me please??

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@Ramesh16 Please start a new thread in the Questions forum with your request.

T

Tupac116

Hi, does anybody have the link that @Ichimokucloud had for adding footprint indicator to Ninja?