Compare Intraday Average Volume By Time Period

looking through these unusual volume codes, the one thing I havent been able to find, is a code that shows the average volume percent at the time of day we are looking at, in other words, it takes till end of day or close to end of day to get a volume avg total, I have a code that runs on the hourly and gives its percentage for the particular candle we are trading on and resets at the start of each candle.
Is there a way to have a continues count throughout the day that only resets each morning?

Code:
input length = 325;
input unusualvolumepercent = 200;
input showpercentof325houravg = yes;
def Hour = volume;
plot percentof325hour = round(Hour/ average(Hour,length)*100);
percentof325hour.assignvalueColor( (if percentOf325hour >= UnusualVolumePercent then Color.orange else if percentOf325hour >= 100 then Color.green else Color.light_gray) );

"avg volume for same time of day"

this would be for the 15m 180d chart
or the 30m 180d

it would be a lower indicator

let's say you're looking at the 10:30am bar for the current day

the indicator would tell you the volume for that candle, and also the average volume for all candles at that same time of day. could plot two bars one skinny one thick on top of one another.

cool way to know how volume is stacking up to the average for different times of day. since there's so much variation in volume btwn open, mid-day lull, and power hour.

since increasing volume can keep a trend going, this would be a good way to judge if volume is increasing relative to the average at the time you're trading.

currently don't have the gas to try and code this but thought i'd put it out there incase anyones bored

I am not a coder but I need help with a script for a scanner with these conditions:

1) after martekt open: 1st 90 min total Volume > the 1st 90 min total volume of the previous day
2) previous day total volume > day prior

Not looking for ATR but total volume increase

This would be the case study

V2= Total Volume for D2 (eg, 3/13)
V1= Total Volume for D1 (eg, 3/12)
X2= Total Volume for first 90 min of trading on D2
X1= Total Volume for first 90 min of trading on D1

X2 > X1 and V2 > V1

Thanks

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.