Capture Option Chain Data via Thinkscript

D

DoQtorNo

Howdy and good am,

I am using the Option Hacker to pull my option candidates. I get the Symbol and Description Return. Is there a way I can capture the following:

a. option bid, ask for the particular option it pulls

b. implied volatility for the particular option chain and the anticipated +- dollar movement (the numbers to the left above the header of the particular option chain
c. option date
d. call or put

Here's the data the scan hack is returning:

.AZN201016C57.5

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Do you mean adding things like IV to this section? If so, click on the tiny gear icon on the right-hand side and then add different columns to it.

D

DoQtorNo

Do you mean adding things like IV to this section? If so, click on the tiny gear icon on the right-hand side and then add different columns to it.

thank you. I get the search retuls but I wanted to know how I can capture the option chain information and put it on a label on a chart. I twould keep me from having to go back an forth between the scan results and teh chart. I'm looking at the nake underlying chart versus copying and pasting the option data. So the label would include the option data (i.e. option chain data, type of option (call or put), exp date strike price, etc).