Repaints Assassin Deduct For ThinkOrSwim

Repaints

TS_H

VIP
MA Set-off predicts the future direction of the moving average by estimating the relationship between the old data points that will be excluded on the next trading day and the new data points that will be added (i.e., the expected closing price of the next trading day).

If the new entry is expected to be higher than the old one that was deducted, then the moving average will be "raised"; Conversely, if the new data is lower than the old data, the moving average may "pull down".

Therefore, deduction analysis helps investors gain insight into the possible trend of moving averages in advance, to make more timely judgments and trading decisions on market trends.

Precautions for moving average deductions

1. The study of quantity and price must be studied after a sudden change in quantity, energy and price.

2. The volume and price deduction must achieve resonance.

3. The relationship between different cycle trends, long-term protection short-term, daily line is easy to be affected by the weekly line, long-term suppression of short-term, short-term operation pay attention to long-term suppression, medium-term suppression must be the focus of attention, although short-term deduction meets the requirements.

4. The amount of energy released too fast must be a short-term market, with the short-term deduction method to judge, once the short-term deduction is high, immediately leave.

5. Even if the K-line is stronger, the volume can shrink, which may brew a downward trend, and vice versa.
T5UxroK.png

Please help to convert ..thanks!
https://tradingview.com/script/WE7EQLkA-Assassin-Deduct/

Last edited by a moderator:

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

Code:
//@version=4
study("Assassin Deduct",overlay=true)

x = input(20)
y = input(60)
z = input(120)
close1 = close[x]
close2 = close[y]
close3 = close[z]
// plot(close1,color=color.orange,trackprice=true,transp=100,title='Title')
// plot(close2,color=color.blue,trackprice=true,transp=100,title='Title')
// plot(close3,color=color.navy,trackprice=true,transp=100,title='Title')
l = label.new(bar_index-x, na, tostring(x)+'MA '+tostring(close[x]),
  color=color.orange,
  textcolor=color.white,
  style=close[x] > open[x] ? label.style_labeldown : label.style_labelup,
  yloc=close[x] > open[x] ? yloc.abovebar : yloc.belowbar
  )
label.delete(l[1])
l2 = label.new(bar_index-y, na, tostring(y)+'MA '+tostring(close[y]),
  color=color.blue,
  textcolor=color.white,
   style=close[y] > open[y] ? label.style_labeldown : label.style_labelup,
  yloc=close[y] > open[y] ? yloc.abovebar : yloc.belowbar
  )
label.delete(l2[1])
l3 = label.new(bar_index-z, na, tostring(z) +'MA '+tostring(close[z]),
  color=color.navy,
  textcolor=color.white,
  style=close[z] > open[z] ? label.style_labeldown : label.style_labelup,
  yloc=close[z] > open[z] ? yloc.abovebar : yloc.belowbar
  )
label.delete(l3[1])
check the below:

CSS:
#//@version=4
#study("Assassin Deduct",overlay=true)
# Converted by Sam4Cok@Samer800    - 07/2024

input x = 20;
input y = 60;
input z = 120;

def na = Double.NaN;

def close11 = close[-x];
def close22 = close[-y];
def close33 = close[-z];

def up = close > open;

def close1 = !isNaN(close11);
def close2 = !isNaN(close22);
def close3 = !isNaN(close33);

AddChartBubble(close1 and !close1[-1], if up then high else low, x + "MA " + AsPrice(close), color.ORANGE,
               if up then yes else no);

AddChartBubble(close2 and !close2[-1], if up then high else low, y + "MA " + AsPrice(close), color.CYAN,
               if up then yes else no);

AddChartBubble(close3 and !close3[-1], if up then high else low, z + "MA " + AsPrice(close), color.VIOLET,
               if up then yes else no);

#-- END of CODE

MA Set-off predicts the future direction of the moving average by estimating the relationship between the old data points that will be excluded on the next trading day and the new data points that will be added (i.e., the expected closing price of the next trading day).

If the new entry is expected to be higher than the old one that was deducted, then the moving average will be "raised"; Conversely, if the new data is lower than the old data, the moving average may "pull down".

Therefore, deduction analysis helps investors gain insight into the possible trend of moving averages in advance, to make more timely judgments and trading decisions on market trends.

Precautions for moving average deductions

1. The study of quantity and price must be studied after a sudden change in quantity, energy and price.

2. The volume and price deduction must achieve resonance.

3. The relationship between different cycle trends, long-term protection short-term, daily line is easy to be affected by the weekly line, long-term suppression of short-term, short-term operation pay attention to long-term suppression, medium-term suppression must be the focus of attention, although short-term deduction meets the requirements.

4. The amount of energy released too fast must be a short-term market, with the short-term deduction method to judge, once the short-term deduction is high, immediately leave.

5. Even if the K-line is stronger, the volume can shrink, which may brew a downward trend, and vice versa.
T5UxroK.png

Do you mind explaining this in simple terms? As in when to enter/exit? My understanding is when price 'crosses' above one of the MAs, then go long and vice versa? Any specific time frame? Extended hours on/off?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry,

I am putting this indicator right up there with trading by moon cycles.
It goes back and repaints random bubbles 20, 60, 120 bars into the past.

Even if this was the perfect indicator, what could repainting the perfect signal onto a chart, 120 bars into the past, possibly ever do for me?

@Arun85 @csricksdds
Regardless of what it purports to do, there are no moving averages in this code.
The code is simple. It waits 20, 60, 120 bars into the future and then goes back and paints a bubble,
20, 60, 120 bars into the past, if closing prices are the same.

Perhaps this is important when trading Ethereum in China, which is the purpose of the original Tradingview Indicator.

I researched the TASC and CFT databases of all theories and could not find a basis for this one.
It would be great to be proven wrong. I love new theories. But for me, they need to be premised on basic trading principles.

Last edited:
I just quickly checked this out and it appears like it is giving chart labels for Moving Averages and doesn't seem to add extra value to my chart?
Thanks for checking it out... I checked it out yesterday and the 20MAs kept repainting on/off on 10/15mins.. Maybe on longer time frame it would repaint less. Thought it wouldve been a good add-on to the AGAIG strategy. Have a nice weekend

Sorry,

I am putting this indicator right up there with trading by moon cycles.
It goes back and repaints random bubbles 20, 60, 120 bars into the past.

Even if this was the perfect indicator, what could repainting the perfect signal onto a chart, 120 bars into the past, possibly ever do for me?

@Arun85 @csricksdds
Regardless of what it purports to do, there are no moving averages in this code.

Perhaps this is important when trading Ethereum in China, which is the purpose of the original Tradingview Indicator.

I researched the TASC and CFT databases of all theories and could not find a basis for this one.
It would be great to be proven wrong. I love new theories. But for me, they need to be premised on basic trading principles.
Thanks for researching. Don't think this strategy/study adds value to day traders at this time. I checked it out yesterday and found it confusing, especially with the way 20MA kept repainting on/off. Have a nice weekend.