Repaints AGAIG The Trading Edge Chart for ThinkOrSwim

Repaints

csricksdds

Trader Educator
VIP
TRADING WITH AN “EDGE” IS THE DESIRE OF ALL TRADERS​

FIRST THE EDGE: The RED/GREEN HORIZONTAL ARROWS (non-repainting) are showing probable change in direction but should not be used in isolation.

shared chart link: http://tos.mx/!ogAx8PPv Click here for --> Easiest way to load shared links
yK8WN4J.jpeg

(NO SINGLEINDICATOR SHOULD BE USED IN ISOLATION).​

Only enter a trade when multiple indicators are in confirmation including these horizontal arrows, but NOT until a confirming EMA RED/GREEN Arrow also appears. This is your trading “Edge.” EMA (Exponential Moving Average) is represented by the RED/GREEN Line with Arrows and Clouds attached moving above/below the white 20 EMA.

This is the chart I have been using for a few days now. Instead of candles the RED/GREEN CLOUDS represent candle movement

The large YELLOW ARROWS are ATR 2.0 direction arrows.

The Long/Short Bubbles are my Trading Path 1.75 ATR Bubbles.

The small dotted YELLOW triangle Line is the Anchored VWAP (NOTE: The current date needs to be changed every day for this to show properly).

The PRICE POINTER (BLUE LINE) is displayed and moves with Price (Current price shown on right).

The Larger Dotted Yellow line is the PSAR (shows change in direction and is coordinated with the PSAR Label above showing how many bars ago the change in direction took place.

The WHITE DASHED LINES are the plus or minus 1 SD (One Standard Deviation). Remember that stocks (ETFs) move within 1 SD approximately 80% of the time and represent frequent pivot points.

The RED/GREEN VERTICAL DASHED LINES are 2.5 ATR.

The ORB (Opening Range Breakout) is represented by the first 15 minute YELLOW DASHES followed by SOLID YELLOW LINES once ORB has been established. These are labeled with Yellow ORRB Hi and ORB LO. Above is a label stating if price is Above/Within/Below ORB.

Hi/LOW ALOGO PIVOTS are solid RED/GREEN LINES with Chart Bubble ID.

Previous days HI/LOW is represented by SOLID WHITE LINES with ID Bubbles.

The Market Open (Yellow), UK Market Closing 10 MIN (White), and Power Hour Heads Up (White) are Vertical Labeled Lines.

The Labels at top of chart are ones frequently used. If any questions on these just ask?

I have offered multiple chart selections over a period of time and consider this to be a best choice for trading success.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which script paints that green cloud? I don't see it on the latest chart.

1724205065218.png

The green box. I don't show this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

Not the exact question you're looking for?

Start a new thread and receive assistance from our community.

87k+ Posts
553 Online
Create Post

The Market Trading Game Changer

Join 2,500+ subscribers inside the useThinkScript VIP Membership Club
  • Exclusive indicators
  • Proven strategies & setups
  • Private Discord community
  • ‘Buy The Dip’ signal alerts
  • Exclusive members-only content
  • Add-ons and resources
  • 1 full year of unlimited support

Frequently Asked Questions

What is useThinkScript?

useThinkScript is the #1 community of stock market investors using indicators and other tools to power their trading strategies. Traders of all skill levels use our forums to learn about scripting and indicators, help each other, and discover new ways to gain an edge in the markets.

How do I get started?

We get it. Our forum can be intimidating, if not overwhelming. With thousands of topics, tens of thousands of posts, our community has created an incredibly deep knowledge base for stock traders. No one can ever exhaust every resource provided on our site.

If you are new, or just looking for guidance, here are some helpful links to get you started.

What are the benefits of VIP Membership?
VIP members get exclusive access to these proven and tested premium indicators: Buy the Dip, Advanced Market Moves 2.0, Take Profit, and Volatility Trading Range. In addition, VIP members get access to over 50 VIP-only custom indicators, add-ons, and strategies, private VIP-only forums, private Discord channel to discuss trades and strategies in real-time, customer support, trade alerts, and much more. Learn all about VIP membership here.
How can I access the premium indicators?
To access the premium indicators, which are plug and play ready, sign up for VIP membership here.
Back