Wolf Waves for ThinkorSwim

Join useThinkScript to post your question to a community of 21,000+ developers and traders.

@J007RMC I'm trying to find a post where you explained your studies in detail. Can you please point me where can i find more about your chart?

Thank you!
I can sum everything up by saying I trade the waves I like to be in and out of the trade before the end of the day. I wait for a major wave line to form then follow that line knowing there will be an end or start to a new pattern. I like the 5min chart because the lines form quicker but if I'm uncertain as to where we are I will check 2 charts 15/30min above several times to verify price d.irection to buy/sell. I also use the Laguerre upper chart to help discern where the price point is closest while gauging market direction. and I use wolf wave theory.

today's dis short trade

And I just closed my day with a major yellow line forming could have stayed in the price dictates when this line actually closes and the price reverses so I rely on stochastics, but always check the next higher time frame first. As we know the last 3 min before close price can jump, but really it's the same day for me.

Last edited:
wow! thank you! Do you have a document or something or a video where you explained what yours indicators mean and how you use? I'm using your old file that you posted on this chain and i'm having hard time to understand what all those indicators mean

wIScjMY.png

No, I do not. The chart I recently posted uses the macd, full stochastic, and the hand full of in chart indicators including the wonderful fib script developed on site. Using Tomsk zig-zags you need to be vigilant at the time of entry and exit it will change to follow the current up or down price. Best to know where you want in and out and have a plan.

No, I do not. The chart I recently posted uses the macd, full stochastic, and the hand full of in chart indicators including the wonderful fib script developed on site. Using Tomsk zig-zags you need to be vigilant at the time of entry and exit it will change to follow the current up or down price. Best to know where you want in and out and have a plan.
okay, thank you!

I imagine this may be my last posting on wave theory. My hope is that what I post will at some point trickle down the road help to spur interest among the many coders we have here on usethinkscript to delve into the Wolfe Wave theory and design something comparably useful for the community. I am bound not to share the script I use out of respect for its creator. So, here in my mind is a great representation. All but 1 indicator is sharable.

sFz41yA.png

Last edited:
The Wolfe Wave indicator is already available for a fair price. I'm planning to buy it when payday rolls around. I am sure @J007RMC would agree that it has more than paid for itself.
Please let the rest of us know ur experience with that indicator when u purchase it. I would love to hear your feedback just as much I like how @J007RMC sharing his knowledge and opinion abt it. Thank you both

If this indicator is a "pay per view" indicator and its provenance can be proven, its origin is pretty clear cut, i.e. it is original and documented, I would think that "reverse engineering" it would have some piracy and copyright issues that most people would not want to get involved in just for bragging rights that they did it. One of the better coders here doing it for them self I guess would be a gray area, but broadcasting it, I'm not so sure. I certainly don't have the ability yet, but when I do, I will not be tearing down someone else's work, especially if it is documented that it is from an original source. If it is publicly available with no copyright warnings, go crazy. :) There are so many brilliant scripts freely available here, why chance it....

Last edited:
If this indicator is a "pay per view" indicator and its provenance can be proven, i.e. its origin is pretty clear cut, i.e. it is original and documented, I would think that "reverse engineering" it would have some piracy and copyright issues that most people would not want to get involved in just for bragging rights that they did it. One of the better coders here doing it for them self I guess would be a gray area, but broadcasting it, I'm not so sure. I certainly don't have the ability yet, but when I do, I will not be tearing down someone else's work, especially if it is documented that it is from an original source. If it is publicly available with no copyright warnings, go crazy. :) There are so many brilliant scripts freely available here, why chance it....
YES, I agree now Ben's wolf wave follows support resistance levels and to some degree forecasts future price direction by a channel, can it predict fib levels? a quality found in Bill's Wolfe Wave Theory. Can we improve upon Ben's script? IDK as you said might not happen. After all support resistance denotes fibs. Now I did post a trade view indicator for TOS conversion it works nicely regarding fib-based zigzags something beneficial for TOS.