Watchlist column loading for anyone?

HSI1600

HSI1600

VIP
TOS desktop is up. I can place orders but watch list not populating. Is it just me or system wide issue?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Watchlist columns are working fine for me.

E

EDDY GARCIA

hola, is anyone experiencing massive loading issues on the custom columns in thinkorswim? i download a lot of data and build models based off of them so having a value "loading" really puts a crimp in my data analysis. im this close to building these indicators in excel and just forgetting about tos!! i call the help desk and they always act like its just me, but i make sure im not doing anything more than 50 stocks at a time. the odd thing is the mobile platform has no issue with the display but i cant export from the mobile platform, ive tried screenshotting and converting the mobile screen to a pdf excel file but its completely hit or miss.

thanks, even I feel ya man is appreciated.

rad14733

rad14733

VIP
@EDDY GARCIA The more symbols in your watchlist or scan, the less likely they will populate properly during busy trading times... Sometimes even afterhours/overnight... I believe the maximum limit is 1500 custom cells, but complex cells could reduce that number...

E

EDDY GARCIA

ok everyone give it another shot. the loading issue seems to have been resolved. i terminated all active sessions and started a new one. of the 11 sectors the ten custom columns are all populating.

Vinny1993

Vinny1993

VIP
ok everyone give it another shot. the loading issue seems to have been resolved. i terminated all active sessions and started a new one. of the 11 sectors the ten custom columns are all populating.
you fix it already ? thank you

K

K_O_Trader

In my watchlist column for Relative Volume I always have a few stocks that say they are "loading" and never show me the number, anyone else experiencing the same problem? Anyone know how to fix this?

rad14733

rad14733

VIP
In my watchlist column for Relative Volume I always have a few stocks that say they are "loading" and never show me the number, anyone else experiencing the same problem? Anyone know how to fix this?
It has been covered several times... The fewer symbols in the watchlist, and the fewer custom columns with complex calculations, the better... Sometimes collecting garbage helps... It's under Help > System if you've never used it...