Pre-Sales VIP News

Numajavier69

1. Copy&Paste the script into the STRATEGY tab (to the right of the study tab)
  2. Add these lines to the bottom of your script:
Ruby:
AddOrder(OrderType.BUY_TO_OPEN, crossup, tickcolor = GetColor(0), arrowcolor = GetColor(0), name = "LE");
AddOrder(OrderType.SELL_TO_CLOSE, crossdn, tickcolor = GetColor(1), arrowcolor = GetColor(1), name = "SE");

Hi Ruby, i needs to know the vip indicators list to make a decision and take the vip member suscription, thanks and best regards.

NumaJavier69

Last edited by a moderator:

MerryDay

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
Lifetime
Check out what members are saying about the VIP scanner
cWS2Cns.png

Santhosh

VIP
Coming soon to a VIP Forum near you,
By popular member request:
The non-repainting uTS TapeReader w/ scannable reversals:
FZtciuu.png
I appreciate you providing new premium indicators. Would you please let me know when this indicator will be made available to VIP members? I've had VIP status in the past. I recently noticed a $50 discount for VIP membership, but it no longer exists. I want to become a VIP when the discount is reinstated.

Last edited:

MerryDay

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
Lifetime
Newest Update 7/27/22
Scanning for strong stocks during a bearish phase of the market is challenging.

We previously looked for a long-term monthly trend to define "strong stocks". This is problematic; while we are now at the beginning of a 3rd quarter of downtrends.
The following grid looks at an array of time periods to get a better feeling and definition of the state of "Long-Term" Trend
This grid looks at the Monthly, Weekly, Daily, and 4hr trends

96Q9YGX.png

Whether you are a scalper, day trader, or swinger, you need this in your toolbox.

The basic VIP scan for creating a corral of highly tradable stocks is being updated with the above to allow you to provide a more adaptable definition of 'strong stock'.
Find more scanning info: https://usethinkscript.com/threads/vip-scan-for-tradable-stocks.10990/#post-103605

HfXgEt8.png

The above scan was created to be used with any strategy but is aimed at the uTS Tape Reader which is great for scalping, day trading, and swinging. Have to wait a little longer though. All these accompanying indicators, scans, and conditional orders used in the Tape Reader chart setup and scanner need to be published and documented.

Last edited:

FOTM_8888

Newest Update 7/27/22
Scanning for strong stocks during a bearish phase of the market is challenging.

We previously looked for a long-term monthly trend to define "strong stocks". This is problematic; while we are now at the beginning of a 3rd quarter of downtrends.
The following grid looks at an array of time periods to get a better feeling and definition of the state of "Long-Term" Trend
This grid looks at the Monthly, Weekly, Daily, and 4hr trends

96Q9YGX.png

Whether you are a scalper, day trader, or swinger, you need this in your toolbox.

The basic VIP scan for creating a corral of highly tradable stocks is being updated with the above to allow you to provide a more adaptable definition of 'strong stock'.
Find more scanning info: https://usethinkscript.com/threads/vip-scan-for-tradable-stocks.10990/#post-103605

HfXgEt8.png

The above scan was created to be used with any strategy but is aimed at the uTS Tape Reader which is great for scalping, day trading, and swinging. Have to wait a little longer though. All these accompanying indicators, scans, and conditional orders used in the Tape Reader chart setup and scanner need to be published and documented.
i cant wait to get this awesome indicator as soon is ready i will be VIP again. i was in the past i dint know what a yearly subscription but ill be a VIP again.

MerryDay

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
Lifetime
For those interested in the uTS Tape Reader updated with scannable reversals.
This is not like traditional indicators.
This is a price action indicator based on Dr. Harlan's price action work as seen here:
https://usethinkscript.com/threads/price-spikes-indicators-for-thinkorswim.3077/#post-86465
If you are wondering if the uTS Tape Reader will bring value to your charts start with the above referenced thread.
If you are wondering about price action, read more here:
https://usethinkscript.com/threads/price-action-toolbox-for-thinkorswim.10747/

The uTS Tape Reader is similar to Dr. Harlan's work but with training wheels.
It is a similar indicator, it still has no lag, no it doesn't repaint but it has been
translated into words that technical chartists are comfortable with.
bull / bear buy / sell.
Similar but the VIP is no longer pure price action, it also looks at volume and it translates it to make it easier to understand.

Here is a chart with both Dr. Harlan's indicator and the VIP indicator. The VIP indicator provides more explanation, a handy set of tools: scans, watchlists, alerts, conditional orders, and a chart setup to get you started.

Next up, how the VIP scan for tradable stocks and the 12 must-have indicators on a flexible grid combine with the uTS Tape Reader
to help you make trades.
quUxMtn.png

euZceRn.png

Last edited:

MerryDay

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
Lifetime
Hello MeryDay,
Thank you for all your hard work as I really enjoy this site that makes my trading that much better!
2 Questions for you. I trade the 1 min chart for scalping and I find the IronRod keeps me out of chop really well so in your opinion, what settings (if you traded the 1 min) would you use on this indicator? 2nd... When will the New tapereader/ supply/demand indicator be ready? I think if I could use that to time my trades, it would prove very useful. Thank You For Your Time:)
* The SMI Ironrod is a lagging indicator and not appropriate for scalping or use on the 1min chart.​

*On the other hand, the uTS Tape Reader is perfect for scalping providing a bar by bar status of your chart.​
The uTs Tape Reader will be released soon. Meanwhile, it is an upgrade to this VIP indicator:​
Recommend you put it on your chart. Nothing beats personal experience ;) The only way you will know what works best for you is to play with the settings and see how the indicator linea up w/ your strategy and with your other indicators. To determine if this indicator brings value, analyze it over different timeframes, across history and with multiple instruments.​

*Supply Demand Zones is a complex theory attempting to work around ToS's lack of buyer/seller volume data in the data feeds.​
This new indicator will 'just' be a workaround. However, early stages are showing some promise when combined with other indicators.​
As it is volume-driven, it will be appropriate for scalping. As of now, there is no plan to add a lagging component.​
Hopefully, it will be available in time to watch the September Effect in action. It should be noted that ToS does provide buyer/seller data through its subscription to Bookmap. You can ask ToS for access to their trial version.​

Last edited:

MerryDay

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
Lifetime
@MerryDay is it available to check it out? looks interesting!
The uTs Tape Reader will be released soon. Meanwhile, it is an upgrade to this VIP indicator:
https://usethinkscript.com/threads/standard-deviation-reader-for-thinkorswim.10454/
Recommend you put it on your chart. Nothing beats personal experience ;) The only way you will know what works best for you is to play with the settings and see how the indicator linea up w/ your strategy and with your other indicators. To determine if this indicator brings value, analyze it over different timeframes, across history and with multiple instruments.

Alex

VIP
The uTs Tape Reader will be released soon. Meanwhile, it is an upgrade to this VIP indicator:
https://usethinkscript.com/threads/standard-deviation-reader-for-thinkorswim.10454/
Recommend you put it on your chart. Nothing beats personal experience ;) The only way you will know what works best for you is to play with the settings and see how the indicator linea up w/ your strategy and with your other indicators. To determine if this indicator brings value, analyze it over different timeframes, across history and with multiple instruments.
Sounds good thanks for letting know. (y)

MerryDay

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
Lifetime
@MerryDay - Does the uTs Tape Reader work with Futures and larger timeframes?
As a dipper, I use the uTs Tape Reader to trade w/ commodities looking for entry on the 1min-5min timeframes after a higher-aggregation dips.
I have reviewed the charts for higher timeframes to confirm trend and the signals seemed true.

At its heart, the uTs Tape Reader is price action based on the deviations of the candle spread with trend confirmed w/ volume action so
it should work on all instruments and all timeframes that have candles and volume :)

The idea comes from Dr. Stephen Harlan's Information Signal Translation research. While Dr. Harlan focused on volatility, we modified his ideas to look for reversals and trends.

Some of Dr. Harlan's work is discussed here:
https://www.stockfetcher.com/forums/Filter-Exchange/Trading-Price-Volatility/98218
Here is the /ES chart:
x0rKGu4.png

PS: your BetterVolume is a staple on all my charts. Thank you for the contribution!

Last edited: