User interface (UI) help with Custom Study Filters for Stock Hacker

M

MarkB

I am looking for User interface (UI) help with Custom Study Filters for Stock Hacker.
Mainly, I am trying to figure out how to get Stock hacker to display the user input (UI) controls for my custom study filters instead of just displaying the underlying code.
To illustrate what I am saying, I have included a screen clip which shows 2 filters in Stock Hacker.

The filter in top row is the Average_Volume one included with Stock Hacker. As you can see, the row includes
DropDown controls as well as numeric input controls which can be adjusted directly in the row
The filter just below it (i.e. the 2nd row) is actually just a copy of the Average_Volume filter which I
customized slightly. As you can see, it does not have UI controls, it just shows the underlying code (i.e., "#Wizard text...")

I have noticed that as soon as you modify one of the filters they stop showing the UI controls and just show a concatenated string of all the underlying Thinkscript. In the case shown here, even when I modify the 2nd row back to the way it was so it matches the one above it, it still shows just a string of Thinkscript.

Now, if I click the little pencil icon for either, then I get a dialog where I can modify the user inputs.
However, what I would like is to know how to get my custom study rows to show UI controls that I can tune as needed.
This will make it much more user friendly and as well as make the filters much more readable.

I have not been able to find any guidance documentation on "#Wizard Text" or "#Wizard input" and perhaps these are just code comments.
So, essentially, I am trying to figure out how to get stock hacker to display UI controls and labels based on my inputs and text strings.

Can someone tell me how to do this or point me to any Application Programming Interface (API) docs for Thinkscript which might explain this?
I have tried looking at their documentation but I did not find any guidance on this topic.
At first, I thought it was just a limitation of custom filters. However, I have seen that others have shared custom filters and been able
to get theirs to use UI Controls so there must be a way.

Any help with this will be much appreciated. Thanks.