Useful Intraday Stats for ThinkorSwim

S

Sonny

VIP
@k8be P is current price (close), Ch is percent change from yesterday close, O is open price, C is percent change from open, and R is relative volume.

G

Ginu09

Hey Sonny, I have a watchlist column that shows volume over the last 30 minutes to give a sense of morning liquidity. How would I modify this to look for the volume for the last 30 minutes including both regular volume and pre-market volume? Thanks!

Last edited:
S

Sonny

VIP
Hey Sonny, I have a watchlist column that shows volume over the last 30 minutes to give a sense of morning liquidity. How would I modify this to look for the volume for the last 30 minutes including both regular volume and pre-market volume? Thanks!
Please specify which time frames you want to measure volume, like 4am to 4pm?

C

CDJay

VIP
Hi @Sonny,

Are there ways to add a second or third line to the labels?

For instance, I was thinking of putting all the derivations of volume — yesterday's volume, average volume, last tick, the one before, etc — on a second line, since there appears to be enough real estate and I think it would be easier to understand. Or perhaps all the pre-markets on their line. In a similar vein, is there a way to add spaces, so I could bunch them thematically?

Thanks for any help you can provide. Your codes have been fantastic!

Regards,
Jason

S

Sonny

VIP
Hi @Sonny,

Are there ways to add a second or third line to the labels?

For instance, I was thinking of putting all the derivations of volume — yesterday's volume, average volume, last tick, the one before, etc — on a second line, since there appears to be enough real estate and I think it would be easier to understand. Or perhaps all the pre-markets on their line. In a similar vein, is there a way to add spaces, so I could bunch them thematically?

Thanks for any help you can provide. Your codes have been fantastic!

Regards,
Jason
Which volume codes do you want? Just the ones listed here or more? You can add spaces by putting spaces in quotes and adding them in the Addlabel lines.

R

rviray9

Hello @Sonny, new member here. Thanks for all the scripts really appreciate them. How can I have the premarket volume on my watchlist column? Thx.....ronald

S

Sonny

VIP
Hello @Sonny, new member here. Thanks for all the scripts really appreciate them. How can I have the premarket volume on my watchlist column? Thx.....ronald
Not sure how to make PM volume as a column but I can give you the code for chart label if you want.

C

CDJay

VIP
Which volume codes do you want? Just the ones listed here or more? You can add spaces by putting spaces in quotes and adding them in the Addlabel lines.
Thanks for that idea, Sonny; that should be easy to do.

I had been referring to all of the volume algorithms I've seen posted here. I really would like a second line, but I think I might be out of luck. I did some searching and discovered \n works to create a new line in the hints area, but it doesn't seem like it works within a Study.

D

darkelvis

Yo, @Sonny

I'm looking for a label on the top of the chart that just shows what the premarket high of a stock is that the color of the label is red when the stock is below PM high, Yellow when it is within 3% of the PM high, and goes green when it is trading above the PM high (or just red/green - below pm high/above pm high). Is this possible?

Last edited:
zeek

zeek

2019 Donor
Hello @Sonny
Can you make a label that shows the price for a VWAP 2.0 standard deviation band (upper)?

L

lamchop

Hi @Sonny! Can you create a label to multiply the total pre market vol x2 and another with the 1st hour of market open x2. Can you help code these labels for me? Thank you in advance.

R

RochaTheRock

hello @Sonny
it's possible to create a label to show ATR value and the current time with minutes and seconds?

C

connorg

Hi everyone i was wondering if there was any possible way someone could keep it really simple and just have RVOL with volume stats for intraday and daily. Thank you very much