TTM_ScalperAlert Scan

kaneshaflowers

kaneshaflowers

Hi,

I want to build a TTM_ScalperAlert scan, can someone please help me fix this code. i try to mimic the TTM_Squeeze scan but it show error.

# TTM_ScalperAlert
def ScalpBuy = TTM_ScalperAlert().Scan == 1 and TTM_ScalperAlert().Scan[1] == 0
def ScalpSell = TTM_ScalperAlert().Scan == -1 and TTM_ScalperAlert().Scan[1] == 0
AddLabel(ScalpBuy, "BUY", color.white);
AddLabel(ScalpSell, "SELL", color.white);
AssignBackgroundColor(if ScalpBuy then color.green else if ScalpSell then color.red else color.black);

Thanks for the help

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
May want to read this comment before even consider using it.

In short, the TTM_Scalper is a lagging indicator. Adding alerts to it is useless.

Last edited:
G

gymnast123

Hi I like this TTM_Scalper alert but how do I add an alert sound for when the arrows pop up or then reversal?

rad14733

rad14733

VIP
Try looking at the TTM_ScalperAlert Study that comes with TOS... You can simply add Alerts to that code or make up your own... Or are you just looking for others to supply the code rather than learning how to help yourself...??? I know a lot of members would rather just ask for others to do all the work for them... I almost never ask for help in forums because to me logic problems are just another of lifes challenges... No offense intended, just curious...

G

gymnast123

Try looking at the TTM_ScalperAlert Study that comes with TOS... You can simply add Alerts to that code or make up your own... Or are you just looking for others to supply the code rather than learning how to help yourself...??? I know a lot of members would rather just ask for others to do all the work for them... I almost never ask for help in forums because to me logic problems are just another of lifes challenges... No offense intended, just curious...
I want to know how to do it! Do i just add a alert scrip to the end?