TRIPLE SYNC LOGIC or TODD RAMPE or WEALTHBUILDERINSTITUTE or Other Services

Uticus

Todd Rampe is the creator of the Wealth Builders Institute in Las Vegas, NV. I'm familiar with the WEALTHBUILDERINSTITUTE you're asking about. Todd Rampe is among the few trading teachers who trades his account using the specific method he teaches both skilled and new traders. After well over 2 years of trading, establishing software, and the approaches to them, Todd can teach virtually anyone how to utilize his exceptionally dependable Triple Sync Software meant for current crypto trading investing, regardless of their experience.

Just curious, when you say that you are familiar, did you ever use his TSL template or take his training?

drizzla

VIP
How is Warrior Pro going for you? Did you see the FTC ruling and $3M fine against them recently?
They recently sent out an email to all their users about this. I hadn't looked much into it, and didn't realize the fine was so hefty. But I just read the FTC press release on the matter, and you are right.

Truthfully I am pretty surprised. I've experienced nothing but honesty, transparency, and a very genuine sense of wanting to help lift up and educate the community, and for every member to truly succeed. And he does say "my results are not typical, trading is risky" about every 5 minutes. Seems to me like a bit of an FTC smash and grab. Maybe he hadn't done a good enough job in the past of emphasizing the risks. I'm not sure.

Uticus

They recently sent out an email to all their users about this. I hadn't looked much into it, and didn't realize the fine was so hefty. But I just read the FTC press release on the matter, and you are right.

Truthfully I am pretty surprised. I've experienced nothing but honesty, transparency, and a very genuine sense of wanting to help lift up and educate the community, and for every member to truly succeed. And he does say "my results are not typical, trading is risky" about every 5 minutes. Seems to me like a bit of an FTC smash and grab. Maybe he hadn't done a good enough job in the past of emphasizing the risks. I'm not sure.
I was surprised as well since they have so many positive reviews by their students. IMO it seems like the common theme was that it took them a long time before they felt they finally were hitting their target win rates.

MudMan50

VIP
@iAskQs I agree with that statement. And to the original question, the Triple Sync Logic looks to be the same indicator as a RSI Laguerre with Fractal Energy. I am not willing to spend an absurd amount of money to learn from an "expert", but by combing through several different threads on this topic it seems there are three rules to the Triple Sync Logic:

1) Trade 5 stocks only: AAPL, FB, NVDA, SPY, QQQ
2) Set Limit Sells at 10-15%
3) Limit gains to ~25%

With the price they are charging to learn and effectively utilize this trading method, and considering that this will be extensive day trading (i.e. need at least $25K in your account), I do not believe it is worth it.

Uticus

@iAskQs I agree with that statement. And to the original question, the Triple Sync Logic looks to be the same indicator as a RSI Laguerre with Fractal Energy. I am not willing to spend an absurd amount of money to learn from an "expert", but by combing through several different threads on this topic it seems there are three rules to the Triple Sync Logic:

1) Trade 5 stocks only: AAPL, FB, NVDA, SPY, QQQ
2) Set Limit Sells at 10-15%
3) Limit gains to ~25%

With the price they are charging to learn and effectively utilize this trading method, and considering that this will be extensive day trading (i.e. need at least $25K in your account), I do not believe it is worth it.
I do not use either of these systems, and I am not disagreeing with you... however, one could start with a cash account without PDT $25k.

Also their (WBI/TSL-Todd Rempe) training gets students taking real dollar trades within 6-8 weeks after 4 weeks of SIM, and then followed by a number of weeks (supposedly 4) of taking just one options contract, until proving student can apply training to a certain win rate and then take on more contracts.

Trader64

Does anyone know anything about TSL's two primary indicators? The TSL1 indicator is supposed to be their primary oscillator and the TSL2 oscillator is supposed to identify a strong trend. Curious to know more about these two indicators...