Repaints Trend Reversal for ThinkorSwim

Repaints
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volatility Trading Range

VTR is a momentum indicator that shows if a stock is overbought or oversold based on its Weekly and Monthly average volatility trading range.

Download the indicator

Is that possible to have reversal in watchlist column so i know which stock is reversing and i can trade long or short?
Is there any script with color green or red to show reversal occuring in watchlist?
I want to create a scan to find stocks in different time frame for intra day trading.
Thanks.

Is that possible to have reversal in watchlist column so i know which stock is reversing and i can trade long or short?
Is there any script with color green or red to show reversal occuring in watchlist?
I want to create a scan to find stocks in different time frame for intra day trading.
Thanks.
Yes, they just have to be 2 different scanners. One for the up arrow and one for the down arrow. I have listed both below. All you have to do is change the time frame and amount of bars to your liking. Mine is currently set at 4 hour time frame and checks 3 candles back (12 hours). Cheers!

Up Arrow Scanner: https://tos.mx/mqtYQcs
Down Arrow Scanner: https://tos.mx/Q4Kaq6Z

I am not able to load this script either in scan tab or in custom watchlist. There is an error of "signal" not accepting by script under scan. Please help me out how can I upload this script in watchlist or scan tab in TOS?

@BenTen can you give logic of this trend reversal so I can code in Pine Script.

Also if we want to use this to search trend change in last 5 bars in TOS scanner to up or down what should be the condition specified for topline or botline or colorbars?

iOo3ora.jpg

Thanks in advance!

@renz3 I didn't create this indicator. If you want to convert it to TradingView, just go off of the code posted in page #1.

Hi! anyone can help me scan with this? I've inserted the scanner code into the study section but when I scan with this criteria, I dont get any matches

k1oS9EI.png

This is an amazing indicator! I have been trying for a few weeks to set some audible alerts with no luck. Has anybody did this so far? You can stand to make some serious money with this. I have had good success on the 5mn but with nice volume stocks. My regulars are DAL CAR NKE and in correlation to the SPY, SPXL for up trend and SPXS for down trend of the the SPY. But you have to watch your screens because they don't alert. I also use this with the Trend Line Breakout indicator.

@BenTen Since the Reversal Bubble is big and gets in the way for me, I was able to find where I can reduce "Reversal" to just "R". However, I don't know how to delete the price shown in the bubble. Can you show me how to delete the price? For example, "Reversal: 89.66", to just "R". Thank you!

@jtrade236 Find the following snippet in your code:

Code:
AddChartBubble((barnumber and U1), if isUp then low else high, if showarrows and signal > 0 and signal[1] <= 0 then "Reversal:" + low else "" , if Colorbars == 3 then Color.PLUM else Color.UPTICK, no);
AddChartBubble((barnumber and D1), if isUp then low else high, if showarrows and signal < 0 and signal[1] >= 0 then "Reversal:" + high else "" , if Colorbars == 3 then Color.PLUM else Color.DOWNTICK, yes);

and replace it with:

Code:
AddChartBubble((barnumber and U1), if isUp then low else high, if showarrows and signal > 0 and signal[1] <= 0 then "R" else "" , if Colorbars == 3 then Color.PLUM else Color.UPTICK, no);
AddChartBubble((barnumber and D1), if isUp then low else high, if showarrows and signal < 0 and signal[1] >= 0 then "R" else "" , if Colorbars == 3 then Color.PLUM else Color.DOWNTICK, yes);

@BenTen, thank you! I have to ask, is the Enhanced Trend Reversal Indicator for ThinkorSwim our latest Trend Reversal Indicator? Do you feel it's better than the original? Thanks.

Yes, they just have to be 2 different scanners. One for the up arrow and one for the down arrow. I have listed both below. All you have to do is change the time frame and amount of bars to your liking. Mine is currently set at 4 hour time frame and checks 3 candles back (12 hours). Cheers!

Up Arrow Scanner: https://tos.mx/mqtYQcs
Down Arrow Scanner: https://tos.mx/Q4Kaq6Z
I need to use for intraday trading in 3 min and 5 minutes chart time frame for watchlist column not as a scanner. Please can you send me the script in this time frame? I need to have whenever there is a reversal up intraday, it shows green color otherwise red color.
Thanks.

I need to use for intraday trading in 3 min and 5 minutes chart time frame for watchlist column not as a scanner. Please can you send me the script in this time frame? I need to have whenever there is a reversal up intraday, it shows green color otherwise red color.
Thanks.
I am getting this error in scanner:

Thanks.
when I try to edit in one bar for 5 minutes time frame in scan custom filter it gives the error :
"no such function as reversal scanner v 2; invalid statement".
Please send me the real script for this link "up and down reversal" for custom scanner so i change according to my needs. sorry for inconvenience.

Hello Ben,
I am desperately looking for a script ( not scan or indicator) will be use in watchlist to show intaday up green color / down red color when there is a reversal in price or in candle in different time frame ie 1min, 3min, 5 mn or 15 min. Please help me out . It should not be very difficult. I am surprised I searched the entire link and have not found any.

Thanks.
Please read the thread, all

@BenTen why do sometimes the signals disappear? I've been watching it live and you'll get a signal and if it isn't a clear winner the signal disappears. is there a way to stop this from happening? if not, what is going on in the code that makes it go away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Indicator: Buy the Dip

Check out our Buy the Dip indicator and see how it can help you find profitable swing trading ideas. Scanner, watchlist columns, and add-ons are included.

Download the indicator