Thoughts on the TTM Squeeze Pro from John Carter

New Indicator: Buy the Dip

Check out our Buy the Dip indicator and see how it can help you find profitable swing trading ideas. Scanner, watchlist columns, and add-ons are included.

Download the indicator

VicD

I did not buy the SQ Pro, played with the setting and come up with;
nk 2.3
nBB 2.1
alert line 1.1
try these and compare with JC's charts.
as close as can get without spending the money
Can you post a link to your chart or indicator configs (the link from TOS?

VicD

https://tos.mx/L4jyScjgive this link a try, the pro is on the bottom, color is changed for quick identification. notice the difference on the 1 hour chart.

sorry, the top price has Early in and Out, keep the colors as the standard colors and they will match the squeeze colors.
I really like the MidRidTrend When i lose Cyan and Magenta, a big move is coming.

I added a mid line on it. And also the
https://tos.mx/10xcCZi Less Than Random and watching green to red switch.

Rahul

2019 Donor
VIP
I used John carter pro signal and TTM _sqz which is free on TOS. Not much difference to me. You get more trades with John carter signal. But I found good success with TTM_sqz as well

kaneshaflowers

I paid $500 for John Carter's 10x indicator a couple years ago before I knew better. NEVER AGAIN. I find him to be a conman and I wasted too much time on his courses. He takes common indicators and SELLS them!!! TTM squeeze is just Bollinger bands squeezing inside a Keltner Channel, with MACD....
Hi @TrueDepth , i was thinking to buy the New Multi 10x + Indicators, after i saw his youtube video that show good profit in JC account. is it a good course to invest?

TrueDepth

VIP
I don't know what his "Multi" 10x indicator is, but the original one I bought was a combination of ADX, DMI, and average volume.

Here is what it looks like. You could buy the first green and red bar and cross your fingers.

KarlWolff

Actually, I've learned a lot in the old days from John and Hubert - for free. All good trading ideas are simple: VWAP, Fibs, using different time frames. John's ideas are legit but his indicators are rubbish. And, frankly, a trader that makes very good money is not going to waste his time selling indicators and webinars. Honestly, there are plenty of arrows on this page to fill your trading quiver. What's strange is how much talent there is here developing for such a flawed platform. I'd LOVE these indicators on TS or Ninja...

Last edited:

thebewb

@BenTen would you guys mind if I posted my own version off John Carter's Pro Squeeze based off publicly available information? This is just my own version based off what he has said and his videos.

kelbadawi

@VicD thanks for the post question the early bird paints bars what do the colors signify? red, yellow, cyan, blue, green. Also what is this falde less than random? thanks in advance just cant interpret these scripts

Last edited:

khannah42

https://tos.mx/L4jyScjgive this link a try, the pro is on the bottom, color is changed for quick identification. notice the difference on the 1 hour chart.

sorry, the top price has Early in and Out, keep the colors as the standard colors and they will match the squeeze colors.

I would love a more in-depth explanation on the chart numbering and indicators for this. Much appreciated if you get a chance!

BenTen's Watchlist + Setup + Trade Recaps

Get access to Ben's watchlist, swing trading strategy, ThinkorSwim setup, and trade examples.

Learn more