ThinkorSwim Custom Drawing Tools

San

2019 Donor
In ThinkorSwim how to add custom drawing tool?

Below is an example tool.
  • Long Position
  • Short Position
  • Date Range
  • Price Range.
  • Date and Price range.

Happymono

7. Select the snapping type for the drawings from the Snap drawings to drop-down list. You can turn on snap to bind drawing key points to specific points of the price plot.

• OHLC. Select this option to snap drawing key points to the closest price point of the bar: Open, High, Low, or Close. In other words, the key point placed close to one of the price points will be moved precisely to it.
  • Bar center. Select this option to snap drawing key points to the bar center line. That is, a key point cannot be placed between the bars; it will be moved to the closest bar line instead.
  • Tick. Select this option to snap drawing key points to the closest tick.
  • None. Select this option to turn off all the snaps so that the key points can be set freely across the subgraphs.

wchillman

So, I know that when I move my cursor over a chart, the studies I use at the bottom will change values depending on the cursor’s position. The labels I use, however, do not do this but only reflect a constant value. Is there any piece of thinkscript code that I could add to these labels that would make them reflect the current cursor’s position like the studies do?

BenTen

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
@CapitaineFlam88 Check your drawing toolkit

qy3VXyx.png

rad14733

VIP
@CapitaineFlam88 That appears to be some Auto-Trendline script... Does the name show up in your Study Panel for the chart pictured...??? Perhaps search your Study list for "trend" or other associated phrase to see if you still have it...