SUPERTREND CCI ATR TREND COMBO 1 PLOT WORKS ON MOBILE

J

jox51

VIP
Warehouse
Anyway this can be made into scan for new signals. I tried scanning the conventional ways but no results come up. I have used the original SuperTrend Scan but have been unable to combine it with this one for a complete scan.

Figured it out. Sharing scans below.

STAtrCCICombo Bear Scan

STAtrCCI Bull Scan

Last edited:
D

dolcea23

Hi to all!!!

A boring day watching SPY burn theta so thought I'd jump on here and contribute back. This chart indicator is a combination of two indicators found here and elsewhere but combined into a single plot - the CCI ATR Trend indicator and Supertrend. It plots a connected dotted line based on the lowest value of the two indicators if it's in an uptrend or the highest of the two if it's in a downtrend - the dots color if both indicators are in agreement or the dots are grey if they are not. All credit goes to the original creators - I just combined the two to make sure they are in agreement and to simplify my chart setup. I don't post here much but hope you can find some use out of this. It's made me quite a bit of money - both the standalone indicators and now it's combination. I've customized the inputs to match what I've found to work best but they can be changed either in the script or in the settings to whatever you like. Works on mobile.

Works very well on the 1 minute - 5 minute charts. Nice clean lines on TOS mobile. Great for finding early reversals and to keep you in a choppy yet trending trade.
Indicator

Watchlist Column (EDIT: doesn't work right on mobile)- Just save multiple instances of this and change the aggregation period to get an at a glance MTF analysis of the indicator over your whole watchlist. Colored if in agreement - grey if not. EDIT: SORRY on mobile this doesn't produce accurate results. It works on a PC though. I just compared it. Thought it did but it doesn't maybe someone can tweak it or I'll spend time on it and share another version. I'm done trading for the day though so It'll be a PC version for now:)

Got to go looks like SPY is moving. I probably won't be able to comment much more on this. Please feel free to edit and tweak to your liking:)
The supercci doesnt work for desktop? I try downloading and won't save

H

hmjassal

Hi to all!!!

A boring day watching SPY burn theta so thought I'd jump on here and contribute back. This chart indicator is a combination of two indicators found here and elsewhere but combined into a single plot - the CCI ATR Trend indicator and Supertrend. It plots a connected dotted line based on the lowest value of the two indicators if it's in an uptrend or the highest of the two if it's in a downtrend - the dots color if both indicators are in agreement or the dots are grey if they are not. All credit goes to the original creators - I just combined the two to make sure they are in agreement and to simplify my chart setup. I don't post here much but hope you can find some use out of this. It's made me quite a bit of money - both the standalone indicators and now it's combination. I've customized the inputs to match what I've found to work best but they can be changed either in the script or in the settings to whatever you like. Works on mobile.

Works very well on the 1 minute - 5 minute charts. Nice clean lines on TOS mobile. Great for finding early reversals and to keep you in a choppy yet trending trade.
Indicator

Watchlist Column (EDIT: doesn't work right on mobile)- Just save multiple instances of this and change the aggregation period to get an at a glance MTF analysis of the indicator over your whole watchlist. Colored if in agreement - grey if not. EDIT: SORRY on mobile this doesn't produce accurate results. It works on a PC though. I just compared it. Thought it did but it doesn't maybe someone can tweak it or I'll spend time on it and share another version. I'm done trading for the day though so It'll be a PC version for now:)

Got to go looks like SPY is moving. I probably won't be able to comment much more on this. Please feel free to edit and tweak to your liking:)
Hello, it works on WINDOWS 10 PC but does not work on iPhone/iPad. Can someone paste the working script for iPhone/iPad. Looking forward to hear from someone soon

markos

markos

VIP
Warehouse
Hello, it works on WINDOWS 10 PC but does not work on iPhone/iPad. Can someone paste the working script for iPhone/iPad. Looking forward to hear from someone soon
@hmjassal check the tutorials section. I wrote up why some studies don't work on iOS or Android.

H

hmjassal

@Miket It is a combination of two trend indicators. So it is supposed to give a good trend signal. If the two trend indicators are in agreement on the direction of the trend it plots a green dot for an uptrend, red dot for downtrend. If they are not in agreement it plots the gray dot. So basically green buy, red sell. Gray wait or hold for a green or red dot.
Hello Miket, I also just installed this combo indicator on PC and works great. it colors the candle GREEN for uptrend, RED for downtrend and YELLOW for hold.
Question: Can you please help me make it work for iPhone XR and iPadAir (latest 10.5") wth iOS 13.2

H

hmjassal

@hmjassal check the tutorials section. I wrote up why some studies don't work on iOS or Android.
Hello, where can I find the Tutorial section. Can u please paste the Tutorial section link. I am new to this. Has anyone made it work on iOS?

H

hmjassal

OK - Thanks very much for quick reply. If someone else has tweaked it and made it work for iOS, please paste the working script.

H

hmjassal

Having a little problem. On smaller timeframes, it does this and scrunches up the price action.
Hi,
On the above chart there is price 639.775 with GREEN color highlighted. What does this signifies?
Also on my charts there is another prices shows up with RED color highlight below the GREEN price. what does these mean?

H

hmjassal

Amazing work. Thank you for sharing!
Hello Hguru,
where can I find the script to try it? where do I install the script from? can u paste the script here so that I can install on my laptop. looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Harv

H

hmjassal

Hello,
Has someone tried Supertrend with Stochastic indicator, if yes, can u please share the script.
Thanks
Harv

T

Tostechnical

@Hguru when i set the aggregation to weekly on the daily chart the indicator will repaint at times. Is there a way to avoid this?
Thanks!

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@Hguru That's not repainting. Since you set it to weekly, the current weekly candle must close for the direction/signal to be confirmed.

H

hmjassal

Hello,
Can anyone share any scripts on ATRTrailingStop?
Harv

H

horserider

VIP
Warehouse
@hmjassal Standard in ToS. Search ATRTrailingStop.

H

hmjassal

Hello,
Can someone share thinkscript with Stochastic indicator integrated into Supertrend CCI ATR thinkscript
Harv

T

tomsk

VIP
Warehouse
@hmjassal Looking at the code, CCI was able to be added to SuperTrend study because it clearly defines a bullish play as CCI > 0. Otherwise it would be a bearish play if CCI < 0.

In a similar fashion if you are able to clearly define the conditions for Stochastic mathematically for a bullish/bearish play, those conditions can be coded in.