Share your favorite Fishing Pond!

markos

markos

VIP
Warehouse

Everyone could use a different Fishing Pond to look for Ideas from Time to Time, Post yours WITH Description

These Links are from Slim Miller at askslim.com. The Sector SPDR list is especially helpful for liquid products.

markos

markos

VIP
Warehouse
@Nick Please share the list you received from that education site... I'm sure it's different than the one above. Thanks! (y)

N

Nick

VIP
@Nick Please share the list you received from that education site... I'm sure it's different than the one above. Thanks! (y)
Hi Markos, any where i can learn how to create the share link to share the watchlist? I only have the watchlist on Excel :)

markos

markos

VIP
Warehouse
Hi Nick! Good to see you again. Copy your Excel list, Open MarketWatch tab > on right side there are boxes with 3 little lines, Click Add Watchlist > Then, Create Watchlist > ?Create New? (not sure) > Click button, From Notepad > Give it a name > click OK. That's from memory so Be CAREFUL!
Once the list is created, go back into one of the boxes on right and there should be a path to "share" in there.
Or maybe it's right click on the list itself. 🤷‍♂️

Always have your important lists backed up to Excel in case you copy over a good list with new info by mistake! I did that last month.

N

Nick

VIP
Hi Nick! Good to see you again. Copy your Excel list, Open MarketWatch tab > on right side there are boxes with 3 little lines, Click Add Watchlist > Then, Create Watchlist > ?Create New? (not sure) > Click button, From Notepad > Give it a name > click OK. That's from memory so Be CAREFUL!
Once the list is created, go back into one of the boxes on right and there should be a path to "share" in there.
Or maybe it's right click on the list itself. 🤷‍♂️

Always have your important lists backed up to Excel in case you copy over a good list with new info by mistake! I did that last month.
Thanks Markos, only managed to create watchlist after clicking the 3 little lines, instead of adding from Notepad, i imported from excel. The watchlist was created but unable to find the "Share" button on any of the boxes or right click.

markos

markos

VIP
Warehouse
@Nick , Go Back to Bed! :) Here it is. Seriously though, the version for your part of Asia may not have this located here. If it's not on your version of ToS, call support & let us know what they say.

N

Nick

VIP
@Nick , Go Back to Bed! :) Here it is. Seriously though, the version for your part of Asia may not have this located here. If it's not on your version of ToS, call support & let us know what they say.
Hi Markos, have checked our local TOS office, we dont have this share function

markos

markos

VIP
Warehouse
@Nick that's ok, I figured it had to be the Asian version due to regulation. No Problem.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Texan57 Questions 74