Script to identify major and minor wave lines?

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
VIP
Can we create a script that shows the confluence of the major and minor wave lines at tops and bottoms.... garleys whatever that shows on all time frames with an audible alert when these points converge and preferably an upper indicator.

Example

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trader Raider

VIP
@J007RMC, I mean no disrespect to you or to Robert when I say this. It's not unusual for a web site to prohibit other site owners from promoting their products. A site like this one takes time to develop and maintain. And it's not free. There are hosting, bandwidth, and other costs. A site owner has a right to promote/protect his or her own products and brand as s/he chooses, which is hardly the same thing as blacklisting an artist. Can't say for sure because I don't know Robert, but I'm guessing that he and other owners of sites like his wouldn't allow @BenTen to promote his AMM on their sites for free.

It's also not unusual for a site owner to prohibit affiliate posts. I don't know if you are an affiliate of Robert's, but it did cross my mind. If you are, it wouldn't be at all unusual for a web site to prevent you from recommending Robert's product.

Best wishes.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@J007RMC I do not allow anyone to advertise their products on our forum. However, since Robert has contributed to the thinkScript community and our forum in general, I gave him some leeway in terms of mentioning and linking back to his site. Unfortunately, Robert has taken advantage of this and continuously promoting his products that causes several of our members to report his action.

Thank you @Trader Raider for seeing the other side of the story :)

M

manishji

@J007RMC
what is that red and green line thats giving signal arrows?
Thanks

T

Trading51

2019 Donor
Yup Robert tried charging me $250 for a basic code which was done in here for free.

T

Trader Raider

VIP
@Trading51, if a coder wants to charge for his skills, that's fine by me. I cannot do it and have no objection to paying for good code.

My point was that there is more to running a web site than many people realize. A site owner is perfectly within his rights to prevent others from using the site as a free platform to promote their own interests.

Happy Trading!

T

Trading51

2019 Donor
@Trading51, if a coder wants to charge for his skills, that's fine by me. I cannot do it and have no objection to paying for good code.

My point was that there is more to running a web site than many people realize. A site owner is perfectly within his rights to prevent others from using the site as a free platform to promote their own interests.

Happy Trading!
100% but overcharging is wrong.

T

Trader Raider

VIP
@Trading51, I assume that coding is something it takes time and practice to learn. Therefore, I'm willing to pay good money for it. YMMV.

That said, I'm not buying indicators so much anymore because I never use them for very long. I always end up doing better with a simple chart that lets me focus on trend, support, and resistance without dots, arrows, bells, and buzzers distracting me :)

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
VIP
Ahh those are the laguerre lines upper chart study and they appear to be accurate reversal signals.

M

manishji

Ahh those are the laguerre lines upper chart study and they appear to be accurate reversal signals.
what time frame it gives best signal.. I am seeing lot of up and down arrows in lower time frame

P

Playstation

VIP
Can you post the script for laguuerre upper chart? i only have the lower charts.

Have you tried to insert all the conditions into the scan when the arrows pop in all your required TF?

P

Playstation

VIP
Btw, I've paid good money for tools which turns out to be either super helpful or super useless, not limited to trading. So long as the tool allows you to do what you want and you can extract value from it, then the price is subjective to individuals.

i.e. i can pay $1 for a cheeseburger from Mcd, but it is really sucky, and therefore overpriced.
or i can go down the road and spend $50 for a cheeseburger made by gordon ramsay, and it's so good, I think he must have undercharged people.

There's no such thing as over charging for a product you developed yourself. It's the customer's perception of value.

M

manishji

@J000RMC... Can you please assist with timeline you use with your study posted above. seems like daily , 4hr gives better signal.

M

manishji

rsi laguerre lines - does signal given has to match color of line? lot of time its arrow points up and line is red or vise versa...

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
VIP
Great discussion here the subject now makes more sense to me.

M

manishji

@J007RMC..
I dont want to take this thread to off topic... please ignore my post above

J007RMC

J007RMC

2019 Donor
VIP
oh it works well on all time frames i generally use this from the hourly down