• Get $30 off VIP with code SUMMER30. Ends July 27. Happy trading!

Script for additional watchlist custom columns in TOS

Woodral66

VIP
Was looking for script for additional custom watchlist columns. TOS gives you 19, i think. I had a shared link for the code, that i found in one of the threads. But i lost it. Search all weekend for it. Does anyone have a shared link for adding more custom columns to TOS

MerryDay

VIP
@Woodral66 Heheheee... There is no workaround to the 19 scripts that you can write. I laughed because there is no limit on the number of links you can add via shared links. Add any shared link and then paste into it the code that you want to write.

halcyonguy

VIP
does anyone have more than 19 custom column studies listed in the option chain?

below is a link about adding a column study to the option chain. it seems that only the first 19 custom column watchlist studies, show up as choices for an option chain column. i opened the code window on an option chain study and made a share link. i opened the link ( setup ...) and gave it a different name. it did not show up in my option chain list. it did show up in my watchlist column list.

https://usethinkscript.com/threads/...-a-intrinsic-extrinsic-ratio.7122/#post-68953