Scanner that replicates this VWAP bounce?

mikewest

VIP
Candles above vwap from open with a pullback and bounce from vwap 30 minutes after open

Indicator

ir0Xhm2.jpg

BenTen

Administrative
Staff member
Staff
VIP
Define "pullback"

Define "bounce from vwap 30 minutes after open"

This sort of pattern is way too general, in my opinion.

mikewest

VIP
Market opens 5 minute chart and first 5 candles are above vwap then 6th candle red and drops down (pullback) but doesn't go below vwap due to support (bounce, reversal) and then 7th candle green with momentum.

mikewest

VIP
my time is central so market open 8:30 5 minute chart we see green closes above the vwap then a pullback at 6th candle but 7th candle green and closing above previous candle open. Then Thursday we see Market open started above vwap but but closed below but 3rd candle closed above vwap but then the 7th candle had the pullback and not until the 9th candle did we see the close above vwap. So the first set is what I'm searching for in a scanner. The count in the candles is the most important for me but for market open. Hopefully I'm explaining this so you can understand. I'm into day trading so 1 and 5 minute charts is what I use. Low Float tickers with volume but some reason cant find a search for low floaters on TOS so i make my list from Finviz unless you there is a scanner for low float tickers.
Thanks for all the help here.

4CWs3km.png