Run into earnings

megazord

Hello, I have been looking around for an indicator or tool that helps collate the data for previous prior moves into earnings. I have been doing this by hand. I look at 1, 2, and 3 weeks prior to earnings and 2 years of past earnings to measure the net and percent move up to the earnings announcement. Is there anything out there that I could use or find help doing that?

trademako

Hello, I have been looking around for an indicator or tool that helps collate the data for previous prior moves into earnings. I have been doing this by hand. I look at 1, 2, and 3 weeks prior to earnings and 2 years of past earnings to measure the net and percent move up to the earnings announcement. Is there anything out there that I could use or find help doing that?
Hey man, this code might help.

Last edited:

karmic913

VIP
Is this what you are asking about? https://ibb.co/ZV45RBc