Questions about ATR, Implied Vol, and Candlesticks

Y

ykd2018x

VIP
dear friends

i request to provide me links for the below mentioned indicators becuase some of those our forum might alrdy have

1. ATR VALUE SHOWING AT RIGHT OR LEFT SIDE OF THE CHART ON ANY TIME FRAME , SO ONE CAN LOOK AT THE ATR VALUES
POSSIBLY WORKABLE WITH ALL TIME FRAMES STOCKS INDEX FUTURES , IT CAN BE A GOOD TOOL FOR DAY TRADING I GUESS

2. IF THERE is any indicator which gives PAST IV , PRESENT IV & FUTURE IV FORCAST of an instrument on any time frame basis
past and present iv indicator i have but i want to keep an eye on IV forcast also , no matter it could be wrong but want to keep that value in the brain
when i am doing day trading and making my decisions so if there is a indiactor which do this work on smaller time frame i ll appriciate the help

having some other request but i am posting it into indicator post itself for a request to update

reds
yogesh

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

ykd2018x

VIP
also if possible this study to be updated for tick charts & range/renko charts also possible

i have found the study works very well on time charts if you plot it on 1 min chart , its better set the aggregation to 5 mins , double or higher then double

the study is not working on tick , range , renko charts if anyone member here possibly can update the code for atleast to work on tick charts would be greate

study link is here and post link is here also with the text mentioned above the study link

These are Mobius's candle trend candlesticks. This is my go-to candlestick study as I find it to be even more accurate than the MACD candles I was using for quite some time. It is more accurate in identifying slightly longer trends which can make for some incredible profits. I got this from the ThinkScript Cloud site where many people post their indicators.

any member can test it on time chart it works better then any supertrend so far i have seen
as my signature i want to have more price indicators the one which work with price , for the direction basic indicators like
RSI or MACD are really enough for trading more u add , more they gonna confuse you and let u take more wrong decisions
making u a situation where u will start think day trading is impossible ,

reds
yogesh