Pre-market High Low Indicator with Fibonacci for ThinkorSwim

E

Esminiguu

Is there a way to get overnight high/low and get rth high/low and plot them as lines on the chart?

K

kalivibe

VIP
Is there a way to plot just yesterday's RTH high low, but always going from low to high?

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@kalivibe What do you mean? You don't want to plot pre-market high and low, just yesterday's high and low?

K

kalivibe

VIP
No I am trying to get the fib replacements from yesterday's RTH high and low. But always going from the low to high even if low was after high

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@kalivibe So this has nothing to do with pre-market data correct? If so, I would check out this post.

CDJay

CDJay

VIP
@thinky See code above
Hey, @BenTen, I also would like to see fib lines based on the high and low of premarket. You told Thinky to look above, but I tried the two above, yet neither of those were fib drawings based solely on the PM high and lows. Is it possible somebody modified the code after you had posted this?

Thanks,
Jason

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@CDJay The code in post #1 will do exactly just that. Did you try it out yet? Can you show a screenshot of what is not working?

L

lhuang27

are there any preexisting premarket high break scanners, or do I have to create one. I'm new to ThinkScript and I do not know how to approach coding this scanner. All help is appreciated

S

Swingtrade

HI

I am looking for a indicator which can draw a line connecting all the highs and lows for premarket. I want the line to be applied from 7AM EST.

a line which connects all highs and a separate line connecting all the lows

C

crackedtrading

Hello...

How do I get the lowest value in the premarket after the premarket high occurs?

I don't want the premarket low. I want the lowest value that occurs after the premarket high happens.

To illustrate:
If stock A spikes from $1 to $12, but then falls down to $5 and hangs around there before the market opens, I want to display the $5. This is the lowest value after the premarket high.

Please help. Thank you.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@crackedtrading So you want the low of the pre-market high candle?

Edit: nevermind, sounds like you want the second lowest low or something.

C

crackedtrading

That is correct. THe second lowest low..

Unfortunately, the premarket low almost always occurs before the premarket high. But Im trying to get the lowest value AFTER the premarket high occurs.

C

crackedtrading

The script shared in this thread will only provide the premarket low.

Im looking for the lowest value after the Premarket high is formed.

L

Learnbot

VIP
Hi,

I want to submit the following code as a chart study that shows the premarket high as a chart label. Please pass it on!

Thanks,
Sonny

Code:
def h = high;
def bar = BarNumber();
def GlobeX = GetTime() < RegularTradingStart(GetYYYYMMDD());
def ONhigh = if GlobeX and !GlobeX[1] then h else if GlobeX and h > ONhigh[1] then h else ONhigh[1];
def ONhighBar = if GlobeX and h == ONhigh then bar else Double.NaN;
def OverNightHigh = if BarNumber() == HighestAll(ONhighBar) then ONhigh else OverNightHigh[1];
AddLabel(1, "PMH: " + OverNightHigh, Color.CYAN);

@Sonny thanks for this, but can I ask for label for overnight low as well, please? Also is there a way to modify both overnight low and overnight high for the timeframe of 4:01 pm(ET)(right aftermarket officially closes) to 8:59am(et) right before the market opens?

current script @BenTen has shared in post 1 only takes effect after 12am (midnight) to 8:59am (ET).

thank you all

BigBlacksBBQ

BigBlacksBBQ

I'm trying to show a label for the premarket high as well as a horizontal line. This is what I have so far. It's working but I have a vertical line as well as a horizontal line??? I need that vertical line gone. Any help would be much appreciated.

Code:
def h = high;
def bar = BarNumber();
def GlobeX = GetTime() < RegularTradingStart(GetYYYYMMDD());

def ONhigh = if GlobeX and !GlobeX[1] then h else if GlobeX and h > ONhigh[1] then h else ONhigh[1];
def ONhighBar = if GlobeX and h == ONhigh then bar else Double.NaN;
def OverNightHigh = if BarNumber() == HighestAll(ONhighBar) then ONhigh else OverNightHigh[1];
AddLabel(1, "PHOD: " + Round(OverNightHigh,2), color.CYAN);
plot highLine = Round(OverNightHigh,2);

P

prap4trading

First of all, thank you very much for the indicator @BenTen, was furiously looking for this. I was wondering if there is a way to plot the indicator for all the previous days on the chart? It would be very helpful to backtest visually. Thank you once again.
Hi, Did you got this indicator which plots premarket high and lows for previous days.

STB

STB

Does anyone know how to code the time setting to pick out the highest and lowest levels from 4pm close till 930 open. I can do it from midnight on because of the day change but I can not figure out how to get the after hours included from the prior day 4pm till midnight. Any help would be great.
Thanks