Options trading gurus

L

Learnbot

VIP
Hi guys and gals,
I have a quick question and I know everyone learns thing differently and can have different views on certain points but all I am asking for is your personal honest opinion please.
so I’m brand new to trading in general, stocks, options, forex etc no experience what so ever... so keeping that in mind, I am trying to learn and develop a skill just like anything else.
i am interested in learning options because it seems to fit my work/lifestyle the best and wanted to know, in your opinion (in addition to tasty trade) which one of the so called online educators would you recommend to purchase “program” from to learn and start on right path. I have been recommended Theotrade from couple of ppl, anyone else can add their experience with other educators?

thank you as always,

L

Learnbot

VIP
wow didnt even think abt TD Ameritrade info (no sarcasm FYI), great info SF.
and thanks Ben will get material from option alpha once I’m done with tasty trade material.
thank you guys,

madeinnyc

madeinnyc

IF you're a serious student of learning options, I would highly suggest you read Jeff Augen's books on Options trading. He's a genius when it comes to understanding/trading options. In particular read, "The volatility edge in options trading".

L

Learnbot

VIP
IF you're a serious student of learning options, I would highly suggest you read Jeff Augen's books on Options trading. He's a genius when it comes to understanding/trading options. In particular read, "The volatility edge in options trading".
Appreciate the book, I will be looking into it for sure. Thank you

T

Tankdagamer

I'm interested in learning more about options trading and forex ? How did you all get started ? What recommendations can you pass along to a beginner ?

I don't feel I'm on a clear path right now I've been watching alot of youtube videos and writing down the important stuff . I have an idea of what to do but, it's difficult to chart without knowing the indicators as well. Any advice anyone could give would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!