Need help with TOP Ultimate Breakout indicator

Billions

Billions

2019 Donor
Warehouse
What is your experience so far?

Sometimes, the callout happens before the bar color and the MACD confirms, and by the time this is confirmed it is too late.

I am finding the entries difficult to time correctly. One setup I noticed that helps is when a buy or sell bubble appears, the current bar needs to close below the buy and above the sell. Then, you get ready for the entry price that is in the bubble and MACD to cross over, if the acceleration is towards the bubble price, then you place your order.

Watching it live makes me think this is intended to be used without confirmation. When it calls, you enter the market and place your stop loss. As it progresses, you find your exit. @RickKennedy, @hoojsn, and @BenTen, what are your thoughts?
I agree still trying to fine tune with timeframes it does work but not all the time

Billions

Billions

2019 Donor
Warehouse
I put a 20 EMA and a 52 EMA and it plots the entry alot on that cross

M

mansor

FIRST POST at UTS!

Came across this thread and incorporated Tomsk's version where you can hide price bubbles.

Anyway, I have been using super trend (gives you price in bubble) along with trend reversal (green & red bubbles) for 2 or 3 weeks now and those two combined on 1m chart and 10m chart are good for entry and exits. After adding breakout ultimate indicator, things get confusing for me...

So the question I have (trying to pick up pointers), you guys test out scripts and are gifted in this field of coding. Is there an advantage of using/incorporating this script with those 2 (mentioned above).

Would you guys advice another script that would further make a case for confident entry and exit on 1m chart &/or 10m chart. That I can incorporate along with super trend and trend reversal

Thank you All!

Billions

Billions

2019 Donor
Warehouse
FIRST POST at UTS!

Came across this thread and incorporated Tomsk's version where you can hide price bubbles.

Anyway, I have been using super trend (gives you price in bubble) along with trend reversal (green & red bubbles) for 2 or 3 weeks now and those two combined on 1m chart and 10m chart are good for entry and exits. After adding breakout ultimate indicator, things get confusing for me...

So the question I have (trying to pick up pointers), you guys test out scripts and are gifted in this field of coding. Is there an advantage of using/incorporating this script with those 2 (mentioned above).

Would you guys advice another script that would further make a case for confident entry and exit on 1m chart &/or 10m chart. That I can incorporate along with super trend and trend reversal

Thank you All!
I changes the 10 ema to an 8 try that which super trend do you have

M

mansor

I changes the 10 ema to an 8 try that which super trend do you have
Super trend by mobius (1.0,4,hull,yes), not sure what version it is..and trend reversal (avg, pivot, no, 0.5).

Now when you said change 10 ema to 8ema, which script & version are you referring to..?

M

mansor

Can u send me link to mobius and trend reversal
trend reversal

super trend

I use them both on 1m & 10m chart side by side, to see up/downward trend. Gets a better idea, I did try to use Trend quality on 10m, and benten's trend magic as well...though, I decided to run rsi5ma on 10m.

B

barbaros

trend reversal

super trend

I use them both on 1m & 10m chart side by side, to see up/downward trend. Gets a better idea, I did try to use Trend quality on 10m, and benten's trend magic as well...though, I decided to run rsi5ma on 10m.
@Billions can you compare the two strategies?

I have been watching the breakout indicator on the side today. It does have false triggers, but it seems like it expects you to take all of them and cumulatively it will be positive at the end of the day. It will be nice to figure out how to filter out the false triggers, or show a confidence score so we can make the choice to take the risk or not.

side note: i don't like the trend reversal too much since it keeps repainting.

Billions

Billions

2019 Donor
Warehouse

I have been watching the breakout indicator on the side today. It does have false triggers, but it seems like it expects you to take all of them and cumulatively it will be positive at the end of the day. It will be nice to figure out how to filter out the false triggers, or show a confidence score so we can make the choice to take the risk or not.

Im trying to test I thought maybe change to an 8 ema but not sure ill keep testing

B

barbaros

Im trying to test I thought maybe change to an 8 ema but not sure ill keep testing
This is going to be difficult. We are expecting the indicator to be early enough for entries, but also predict the future...I think at one point, trader needs to take the risk and enter a trade with enough stop loss and profit targets in place.

W

wen

hello! I try to scan #11. what time frame n how many bar you guys use? I am using 15 mins. don't know how bar I have to use for day trading. any Recommendations ?

M

mansor

I use heikin ashi and I opted to have those ticks hollow, instead of solid red and green. Easier to read tick.

Those green and red bubbles do disappear every now and then on 1m and 10m chart, shows it's processing real time data.

M

mansor

This is going to be difficult. We are expecting the indicator to be early enough for entries, but also predict the future...I think at one point, trader needs to take the risk and enter a trade with enough stop loss and profit targets in place.

My initial post was about inquiring if this top ultimate indicator was helpful to users. I have been checking out this site for 3 or 2 weeks now. I came across some interesting scripts that I have incorporated into my daily 1m/5m/10m/15m chart to see if they can assist me.

However, coming across this script, I don't know how it would assist me (I applied it on 1m chart with buy enabled, it gave me white price bubble at the same exact tick where super trend grey price bubble had appeared), & I was like it's giving same or similar signals. There was yellow and magenta price bubbles as well.. & I assumed they're sort of support and resistance?

Hence I made this account to post my question and get constructive feedback, if there's more to this script than what meets my eye, what am I not reading properly.

Thank you all

M

mikeraya

@RickKennedy Rick a couple of questions for you. 1) The candles in the referenced study include gray candles buy your chart does not. What study do you use to get just red and green candles? 2) Does the MACD the way you have it set up in your chart work on any security or just futures? Doesn't look quite as good on SPX on 5 minute. Just curious. Thanks in advance.

TampaTrader

TampaTrader

Does any one happen to have a version for Ninja 8? I really like this strategy as it is similar to a retest variation set up that I like to trade. I am using it currently to show me if I missed something as I find it is too late typically once the trade would have triggered. I use it on the 5 min NQ. It might also be useful if the donchain could be swapped out for Bollinger bands? Thanks!

S

saham

HI please help me i need a scanner for this

Last edited by a moderator: