Need help paint horizontal pivot lines

Pelonsax

Pelonsax

VIP
Hi guys! I am working on a study right now that, among other things, paints these pivots (red and green lines). As you can see, there is a horizontal component and a vertical component. The red line is called PH and the green line is called PL. What I need your help with is a section of code that remembers the value of the last horizontal component so that I can write code that uses that number when comparing to the current horizontal component. Can you help?

Here's a snapshot:

Pelonsax

Pelonsax

VIP
@BenTen Bro! Can you help? Or maybe know somebody who can? This is BIG! I know I'm on to something REALLY BIG

Prison Mike

Prison Mike

@Pelonsax

From seeing your post seems like you can add a lot to the community. Wish I could help out more. cant remember the name of the function that does what you want. I believe I read a post there were Robert Payne chimed in with this answer.

Pelonsax

Pelonsax

VIP
@Pelonsax

From seeing your post seems like you can add a lot to the community. Wish I could help out more. cant remember the name of the function that does what you want. I believe I read a post there were Robert Payne chimed in with this answer.
Thank you brother. Yeah this indicator is going to be THE BOMB. I just need to eliminate the signals on the wrong side of the trade

Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Maybe the function is getvalue(). Idk how to use it though lol can’t wait to see the indicator

F

FOTM_8888

VIP
Thank you brother. Yeah this indicator is going to be THE BOMB. I just need to eliminate the signals on the wrong side of the trade
can't wait to see the indicator, i think is may be a bomb!! thank you