Need help paint horizontal pivot lines

Pelonsax

VIP
Hi guys! I am working on a study right now that, among other things, paints these pivots (red and green lines). As you can see, there is a horizontal component and a vertical component. The red line is called PH and the green line is called PL. What I need your help with is a section of code that remembers the value of the last horizontal component so that I can write code that uses that number when comparing to the current horizontal component. Can you help?

Here's a snapshot:

Prison Mike

@Pelonsax

From seeing your post seems like you can add a lot to the community. Wish I could help out more. cant remember the name of the function that does what you want. I believe I read a post there were Robert Payne chimed in with this answer.

Pelonsax

VIP
@Pelonsax

From seeing your post seems like you can add a lot to the community. Wish I could help out more. cant remember the name of the function that does what you want. I believe I read a post there were Robert Payne chimed in with this answer.
Thank you brother. Yeah this indicator is going to be THE BOMB. I just need to eliminate the signals on the wrong side of the trade