Market Mover Indicator for ThinkorSwim with Trading Strategy

markos

markos

VIP
Warehouse
Will try it again on a daily chart with those parameters (your version and the one from TT behaved differently, something to check later).

Funny how some old videos look like they were made this year, talking about the tight ranges (especially in the Summer).
Yes, they react differently, Mobius made that TheoTrade version for them. There are piles of different versions out there... somewhere... ☺
Also, to get the bigger picture, draw a trend line under the lows on a daily chart. Is it going up? Check the Bolinger Bands and use those as an idea of direction as well, on a 6 - 9 month Daily chart.

N

nashkhash

Warehouse
Hello, how can i get this awesome indicator? it says we can no longer become a VIP member.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@nashkhash VIP is no longer available. This indicator will be released as a standalone product in the future.

R

RENATO DE HITTA

This has been very successful for me. I could not give you an exact system but I basically use past price action in a 20 day/1 hour chart vs RSI to decide on buy and sell signals. My challenge now is to find stocks that are in the buy area.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NS78-TOS

Hi! Is there anything we need to register for to be notified of when the standalone product is available? I have been very impressed with the strategy as-is from the code provided but would definitely be interested in trying out the advanced version.

N

NS78-TOS

Fantastic, I will definitely be signing up for the chatroom. Have a good one and thanks again!

R

RENATO DE HITTA

Does anyone have scan parameters to find the stocks that are in buy or sell area? Just buy area would be fine, since I only buy long.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Warehouse
@hanimusa It's not available anywhere yet. Will make an announcement once it's ready.

C

cappermac

Hi, is there any eta on this release? Would like to test this.

F

fado

Warehouse
How can I get the advanced version of this indicator? thanks