Market Depth in ToS mobile app

quarinteen

Hello all, I am new to the forum. I came to ask the question I am about to ask about layer 2 information in the TOS mobile version. After exploring the site a bit it seems there is a scripting community. I am also writing an application to connect to the Ameritrade API which I have been having issues with so if I can get assistance with that I would be beyond grateful. Before I post that question though I will ask if I am correct this is the forum for that.

With the question that brought me here. I was curios about the depth tab on the TOS mobile app. Typically it shows only 100 shares that are being purchased or sold. Sometime there is more or less. Can someone explain why it only shows 100? Are these just shares someone stuck out there to wait for it to hit a certain price?

an6EbqC.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
Hello, welcome to our community.

Your post is in the right category. No need to worry :)

Please use imgur.com to share your screenshot. The link you posted is broken. You can check out the tutorial here.

quarinteen

Hello, welcome to our community.

Your post is in the right category. No need to worry :)

Please use imgur.com to share your screenshot. The link you posted is broken. You can check out the tutorial here.
Thanks I was trying to figure out how to get an image up. Also what a happy surprise to find assistance with scripting. :)

Which forum thread should I create my question about the API?

Update: When I try to paste the BB link from IMGUR I get an error? Just says something went wrong contact admin? I pasted it as just a link hopefully that works

Last edited:

MerryDay

VIP
Given dozens of images are pasted every day using the method in the tutorial; you must realize that the error is on your end.
Read the tutorial, keep trying, it's how you learn...

quarinteen

Given dozens of images are pasted every day using the method in the tutorial; you must realize that the error is on your end.
Read the tutorial, keep trying, it's how you learn...
I would think so as well. Except I am not sure what could be causing it on my end? I uploaded the file to IMGUR and I copied the link as described. I ensured it had the opening and closing img /img tags. When I click insert I get an error. I refreshed the page. I logged in and logged out. Beyond that I am not sure what else I can do in order to trouble shoot. It's a pretty simple and basic insert function not sure why I am having the problem. I suppose I could fiddle it and figure out what the problem is I just don't have the time at this moment.

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
@quarinteen No need to click on "Insert Image" when you already have the BBcode. Just drop it directly into the post editor (where you type your message).

JbWJoJz.png

Thanks for taking the extra step and uploaded your video. Appreciate it.

Last edited: