Looking for Thinkscript coder for hire

optionsgangsta

VIP
I am looking for a thinkscript coder willing to create scripts on a continuous basis to experiment with option strategies, scan for stocks and create watchlist for potential option trades based on IV. My first task would be to create a simple script or setup options hacker that scans for changes in option volume during intraday and add to a new watchlist. I've been trading for 10 years and new to TOS and use a simple approach to trading but would like to add more depth to it. Looking for a long term business trustworthy and fair relationship. Happy Trading!

Tuxedo

Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could recommend where to look when trying to hire a programmer to write an advanced scanner for ToS that may require more sophisticated coding. I know Fiverr has a few, but maybe someone here has had experience in this department and wishes to share.

rad14733

VIP
Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could recommend where to look when trying to hire a programmer to write an advanced scanner for ToS that may require more sophisticated coding. I know Fiverr has a few, but maybe someone here has had experience in this department and wishes to share.
If you post your request someone will either offer to help or they won't... Or they may offer to help you learn to do your own coding... The only way to find out is to tell us what you are looking for...

Chuck

I am not a coder but can build scans, name your requirements and someone here may be able to help. Most scans are pretty easy , especially when used with the multitude of available studies already found on this forum.

Marketingjessie

Who can I pay to create me a custom indicator & strategy on TOS? I have a part of the indicator already built out on TradingView but I want to move it over to TOS. Definitely willing to pay if someone can shoot me a message and who can build this out.