• Memorial Day Sale! Claim the biggest discount of the year with $50 off VIP using code MEM50. Sign up here.

Looking for a similar script: TOS Level indicator

Maximaus

Hey everyone
new here ...very nice community of tos user and coder... pretty much everything i can think of its here...nice work
but one specific thing caught my attention which is called level indicators ( thats what they call in their room)
been following but could not figure it out, very pin point accurate every single times ,they are making 50 ES points everyday so i was thinking one of the talented coder of the community can figure this out, so we all can get benefited, i am posting the image , if you need farther information , please ask.. i will provide that...thanks
any help or any information would be helpful , appreciated

thanks

UPDATE :

I was authorized to post this Information
Read the details then you decide, what do you want to do it

Discord Channel name us Future Tech
All the trade one market : ES Future
Al the information they provide based on ES market
This channel is helping traders for free and teaching them a new way of Trading which they called LEVEL Trading and LITS Trading. You will find out more when you get in
Lots of free educational stuff there…
Here is Invite if you are interested : https://discord.gg/ZTj5NZrgMe
Thanks, I hope, someone crake his algo code, and made available to all of us/
--

Last edited:

halcyonguy

VIP
Lifetime
Hey everyone
new here ...very nice community of tos user and coder... pretty much everything i can think of its here...nice work
but one specific thing caught my attention which is called level indicators ( thats what they call in their room)
been following but could not figure it out, very pin point accurate every single times ,they are making 50 ES points everyday so i was thinking one of the talented coder of the community can figure this out, so we all can get benefited, i am posting the image , if you need farther information , please ask.. i will provide that...thanks
any help or any information would be helpful , appreciated

hello and welcome.
it is almost impossible to create a study from just a picture of lines.
it is impossible when the picture doesn't include candles for a reference.

studies have formulas, that follow a set of rules. if we know the rules, someone might be able to recreate it.

Maximaus

hello and welcome.
it is almost impossible to create a study from just a picture of lines.
it is impossible when the picture doesn't include candles for a reference.

studies have formulas, that follow a set of rules. if we know the rules, someone might be able to recreate it.
halcyonguy @ thank you
you are right, I did not think this way .
I will try to explain the way it works and also post some pictures
Before, i go into details, I just want to point this out, these guys are all usethinkscripts members running a separate discord channel , So no hard feelings to anyone.
I think they are doing an outstanding job helping all the struggling traders for FREE and teaching them at a professional level of trading.

They used to hand draw all the levels but recently they have gone all scripted. The scripts took the last data from between ET 7am -9 am (somewhere, not sure) and the scripts plot levels and horizontal lines across the charts ( 5M / 15M ) based on whatever algorithm / formula / calculation. at 9 am ET. Then they post the naked charts without candle sticks in the room to trade. All the traders take trade based on that

First play is gap trading, then they play all day according to these lines. No indicator, nothing but it plays out accurately. First i thought it was some type of support and resistance, and i started doing SR all time frame lower to higher but it did not match the level then i ran the mobius SR scripts to make sure, it did not match either. then i look into SGL, but sometimes one of the level matches, but most of the SGL level is too far from each other, this one is much closer for day trading
hlloG9y.png

This picture was posted in the room for market recap.
April 29, 2022, we had a bullish day and it was very difficult to fade that bull price movements. They put out the limit order short 25 points before price reached 4303 ,it touched and dropped off ( By the way, it happens everytime )
and it was decided at 9 am. then the next day they shorted 4267 way early with short limit order,it touched and dropped off , taking profit was 4243.
then they short 4243 again to 4206 ...
WAS5f4m.png

If this makes our talented coder interested you might get in to their room and find out more
If any coder needs further information, I will try to get that for you ...

Some of their P&L

S2jjhhE.png

nRNoBH1.png

6CxyoI0.png

JNDraTb.png

This is really cool way of trading can be made 100+ points everyday.
I have found it very useful, as all the admin says to provide the fact hows that helping the community and and its potential to develop
I think this is worth looking into it for all TOS Trader

Thank you

Maximaus

Thank you guys for the likes. many of you Joined the group I have noticed, so how do you guys like it? what do you think about his style ? any suggestion how it can e done? last Friday it was good, group made money

grapetux

Thank you guys for the likes. many of you Joined the group I have noticed, so how do you guys like it? what do you think about his style ? any suggestion how it can e done? last Friday it was good, group made money
It seems like the daily levels edu section needs to be gone over thoroughly to be on the same page as everyone else. But ya, lots of people posting nice gains. I need to understand how and why the main guy Tushar picks the levels that he does! seems very interesting tho. Feel free to reach out my name is Grapetux cheers

Maximaus

It seems like the daily levels edu section needs to be gone over thoroughly to be on the same page as everyone else. But ya, lots of people posting nice gains. I need to understand how and why the main guy Tushar picks the levels that he does! seems very interesting tho. Feel free to reach out my name is Grapetux cheers
yes, traders are really hooked to his style , today people posted nice gain as well, any thoughts how he is doing it, did you figured out? please keep us posted . thnx