Linda Raschke and Damon Pavlatos

MBF

MBF

2019 Donor
Warehouse
Just wanted to let traders know that Linda and Damon are offering a 3 wk trade room for $150. while they iron out some kinks for their real room they are setting up. This is not a teaching workshop. Both Linda (tick and candle) and Damon (MP and fat candles) do show their styles, what they are looking for and why/when they are getting into a trade. Not for new traders. It was so cheap I just had to share. That Christmas money to good use. This is an opportunity. They mostly trade Futures and some stocks. If you do not trade futures, such as me, you can just as easily trade their ETF equivalents. That's what I do. If you go here, scroll ALL the way to the BOTTOM for the offer. https://lindaraschke.net/lindaanddamontrade/ Hope this is okay @BenTen If not delete.

BenTen

BenTen

Administrative
Staff
VIP
We usually do not allow advertisement or promotion of any kind on our site, however, I know your intention isn't to make affiliate $$ from their program, so I'm going to leave this as is.

Warning: I've never taken any courses or joined any chatroom provided by Linda Raschke and Damon Pavlatos. If you choose to sign up, you do so at your own risk.

T

TrueDepth

Who are they and why should we care? What is their win/loss ratio? Do they have their results both wins and losses posted somewhere?

inthefutures

inthefutures

Linda is a old floor trader and has a couple very good books, she would be well worth the cost. Her books even though dated now, have some of the best action plans ( real world trade ideas)
now above is the positive stuff, below will be the negative
Most of these work shop are just a big sales pitch for some extended service so the real value may not come out in a $150 work shop.

MBF

MBF

2019 Donor
Warehouse
@inthefutures This is not a workshop, the workshop has finished. It was over 5 weeks and was pretty damn remarkable. I have been watching her since I started. I had looked at all my other options and always came back to her. She does not BS around the things she teaches. It was $1500. That's an opportunity right there. She is very enthusiastic in her teaching and has some amazing insights on the market as does Damon with his profile work. They didn't try to sell anything the entire time and had a bunch of noontime friends who spoke, who also didn't try to sell anything, except one. The reason why it was so cheap is that she IS opening a room with Damon and they needed to iron out some kinks. Happy to be a lab rat at that price for that duration. Absolutely zip wrong with the systems they used in terms of format. The $150 was for a beta trial to redo some things that people in the workshop suggested. I can't think of a better team to have gone with during this time. For me at least. I need hand-holding and a small group. I need steps, in order. Just the way it is. They certainly are charging more for the room, rightly so.
With that said, I do understand where you are coming from, but of course, you can't sign up with any of the industry professionals without puttin' up.:)